Region 7

werazzlin

Do you have match results

Here's a little more info from the Clarksville Online newspaper. It does list the match results. The Dickson vs Northwest match was a very exciting match. It went down to the last match.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2012/01/25/clarksville-high-school-wins-district-10-aaa-dual-wrestling-tournament-championship/#more-105030

Edited by deadlift

Here's a little more info from the Clarksville Online newspaper. It does list the match results. The Dickson vs Northwest match was a very exciting match. It went down to the last match.

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2012/01/25/clarksville-high-school-wins-district-10-aaa-dual-wrestling-tournament-championship/#more-105030

Thursday at Beech high school.

Weigh ins 4:30

wrestling 5:00

Round 1

Beech v Dickson

Clarksville v Hendersonville

Round 2

Winners of above matches

Clarksville vs Dickson County

Hayden back and it showed!

Clk 48-13 DC

The fact is that Clarksville will be prepared when it counts.

They may start off slow, but they finish well. They have no

equal in Region 7.

3 forfeit =18pts

If Dickson had 3 top wrestlers to fill those and those 18pts went the other way then check the score .. 30- 31 just saying and they only losing 2 seniors I believe

3 forfeit =18pts

If Dickson had 3 top wrestlers to fill those and those 18pts went the other way then check the score .. 30- 31 just saying and they only losing 2 seniors I believe

Yep if you got three top wrestlers out of the blue to not only beat but PIN #3 in the state Bruno..Justin..and our 138 THEN it will be close..Agreeing with deadlift... dont worry about clarksville... You need to worry about maybe getting to state.

Everyone is talking about the number 2 team in the region dickson.....i think the bucs will surprise us all tommorrow to be honest. Dickson almost lost to NW...but I wont count them out yet. Will be a great match.

I cant help but agree. I dont think dickson needs to worry about clarksville because they will have their hands full with Beech. Beech is very strong this year and if they get a shot at clarkesville, and can work hard and get a few of the close matches from the first time they met, to swing their way, It could be alot closer than people think. I look forward to a great night of wrestling. Good luck to all

Yep if you got three top wrestlers out of the blue to not only beat but PIN #3 in the state Bruno..Justin..and our 138 THEN it will be close..Agreeing with deadlift... dont worry about clarksville... You need to worry about maybe getting to state.

And what if they dnt Dickson has not always had a good team Dickson county use to be underrated yes for the last few years its always Dickson in the mix but who ever made y'all think Dickson needs to be set on a higher pedestal.. what bout hendersonville needing to win

And what if they dnt Dickson has not always had a good team Dickson county use to be underrated yes for the last few years its always Dickson in the mix but who ever made y'all think Dickson needs to be set on a higher pedestal.. what bout hendersonville needing to win

Hendersonville seems to have taken a step down from last year and are in a rebuilding process. They lost quite a few seniors and are farely long this year. Still, They have been very good this year. Im anxious to see what they have to throw at clarkesville. Should be a great match!

I cant help but agree. I dont think dickson needs to worry about clarksville because they will have their hands full with Beech. Beech is very strong this year and if they get a shot at clarkesville, and can work hard and get a few of the close matches from the first time they met, to swing their way, It could be alot closer than people think. I look forward to a great night of wrestling. Good luck to all

I happen to know why Beech is "very strong" this year. I was at the Pre-Season tournament at Harpeth High School (Fall Brawl) where the Coaches that were there all met and agreed to coach their kids that day....Pre-Season......which is AGAINST TSSAA rules & regs and Beech's coach was right there in the mix knowing that it was against the TSSAA rules. I personally think all coaches involved and their wrestlers they coached while there should be banned from state this year.

Now.....if a Coach will coach his wrestlers in a Pre-season tournament or even agree that other coaches can do so, knowing that even if he didn't participate but had knowledge of it and didn't report it, he's just as guilty. I did not know that this was against the TSSAA rules until just recently, as I am not a coach.

If a coach is willing to let something like the above happen, I just wonder what they will do behind closed doors. Would they coach their team in the off season? Is it fair to the coaches and wrestlers that play by the rules? Ummmm......I don't think so!

If you don't believe me, a wrestler from Harpeth that was injured sat up high and taped the whole thing.

I just think this should be reported to TSSAA and let them investigate this matter further.

I happen to know why Beech is "very strong" this year. I was at the Pre-Season tournament at Harpeth High School (Fall Brawl) where the Coaches that were there all met and agreed to coach their kids that day....Pre-Season......which is AGAINST TSSAA rules & regs and Beech's coach was right there in the mix knowing that it was against the TSSAA rules. I personally think all coaches involved and their wrestlers they coached while there should be banned from state this year.

Now.....if a Coach will coach his wrestlers in a Pre-season tournament or even agree that other coaches can do so, knowing that even if he didn't participate but had knowledge of it and didn't report it, he's just as guilty. I did not know that this was against the TSSAA rules until just recently, as I am not a coach.

If a coach is willing to let something like the above happen, I just wonder what they will do behind closed doors. Would they coach their team in the off season? Is it fair to the coaches and wrestlers that play by the rules? Ummmm......I don't think so!

If you don't believe me, a wrestler from Harpeth that was injured sat up high and taped the whole thing.

I just think this should be reported to TSSAA and let them investigate this matter further.

When was this tourney? Cause te dead period is in the summer, not at the beginning of the season. And even if this was the case, and the dead period was at the very beginning of the season, which it isn't, how could that be the reason they're strong this year? I could understand you being upset about this but instead of complaint that someone should do something you could've been that someone. Just my thought.