Marion coach let go

Indian

I assure that I have no ties to Marion County other than the fact that my nephew who will be a freshman this year. I did not even attend a high school in this state 12 years ago when I did graduate.

As for the assault on my intelligence I do understand that you can't fire tenured teachers to make room for a fb staff. But please tell me your not trying to sale me that all these gents were tenured teachers and assistant fb coaches?

I guess if chicken came to mind when you read my post, ignorant came to mind when I read your reply because of three reasons.

1. This is an online message board I'm a grown man if you figure me out on here I'm not gonna change my name.

2. Its chicken not chichen.

3. Your name is possum but you have a tiger for your pic?

I know you have only been on here one day, but that is not a tiger, it is a full grown possum. Everybody on here knows that.

Edited by possum
  • Upvote 1

One day and I already got called a liar, illiterate, and a troll... I guess I will learn how this place works. As for the rlh character I reckon I figured the possum guy wouldn't catch it seeing how he miss spelled chicken so badly. If that ferocious creature you say is a possum then this rlh must stand for....

Raging

Little

Hamster...

One day and I already got called a liar, illiterate, and a troll... I guess I will learn how this place works. As for the rlh character I reckon I figured the possum guy wouldn't catch it seeing how he miss spelled chicken so badly. If that ferocious creature you say is a possum then this rlh must stand for....

Raging

Little

Hamster...

Run_Like_Hell_Coverart.png

I'm sure you miss spelled that one on purpose right buddy?

Your such a kidder.

As a matter of fact I did is why I only wrote dooly in there as a pun/parody referring to the Kingston Trio song, "Tom Dooly." There is nothing more poetic than the line

Hang down your head, Tom Dooley

Hang down your head and cry

. . .

This time tomorrow

Reckon where I'll be

Down in some lonesome valley

Coaching in that Jasper Town

There isn't much more embarrassing to a TN team than losing to Ky after a year like they had except maybe losing to L.V. and Copper Hill.

Edited by rlh

As a matter of fact I did is why I only wrote dooly in there as a pun/parody referring to the Kingston Trio song, "Tom Dooly." There is nothing more poetic than the line

There isn't much more embarrassing to a TN team than losing to Ky after a year like they had.

That's all I heard about when I moved down here was the streak. But I can't rag anyone's program, I am a ND fan. Anyway who is gonna be these young lads coach. I hope it is announced soon. I know my nephew's 7th and 8th grade teams were pretty good under the Ziegler man. But I think he either needs to stay down there or keep someone down there to teach them boys the system the hs runs.