Obion is calling the game bc of Rain

sonofmandingo

Just spoke to a Dyersburg coach. Dyersburg coaches nor admin. agreed to cancel the game tonight. Obion called this morning and Dyersburg said they wanted to play. Obion got the TSSAA involved to have the game postponed. This game being scheduled on Thursday was never about money but a competitive advantae. Guess obion felt they wouldn't have that advantage tonight so they changed it again. Shame on your coach.

get off coacht and hit the books you has been.... how long you been at AP, what, like 8 years now :roflol:

get off coacht and hit the books you has been.... how long you been at AP, what, like 8 years now :roflol:

did obion play any games in 2009 when it rained for for nearly 2 straight months? answer YES. they werent 8-1 either!!! moved for obvious reasons people

This isn't the same team either, not even close really.. So I don't think that matters.

The weather could have played a roll in the outcome of this game but I still beleive Obion wins on coaching. Having said that, it is absolutly stupid to postpone a football game because of showers. I made arrangments so I could go to the game on Thursday. Now I will miss it because of some idiot does not understand the tradition of football.

______ wins on Coaching... Dyersburg heard that vs. Crockett and Westview and all Season long and have handled their business. It will be a tough game, if the rain will let us play, it will be a good one.

The weather could have played a roll in the outcome of this game but I still beleive Obion wins on coaching. Having said that, it is absolutly stupid to postpone a football game because of showers. I made arrangments so I could go to the game on Thursday. Now I will miss it because of some idiot does not understand the tradition of football.

What did coach Jackson Do to you?? You seem to have a personal vendetta against him! Is it because your nephew is wanting to come to oc? Is it Because he has come to oc and built a program? If you had him at UC you Would be carrying his umbrella at the game, or doing something feminine! Come to the game, say Who You are, I will gladly show my face to you, reveal my identity!!! Hope to see you there!

I'm glad the game is still on for tonight even though it will be a nastier than it would've been last night but oh well it is what it is. Looking for a good game tonight, both squads have shown improvement through the season. Dyersburg will be tested defensively tonight with the spread attack. Dyersburg played too much off coverage versus chester but have locked it up since showing that they will sit back in zone anymore they play more aggressive than they ever have making it fun to watch. Obion has a great spread attack offense with a great RB and QB. I've coached many spread attack offenses and this is how I run my spread attack. Only difference is my spread is hitting more shorter routes than just screens or going deep. The run game is solid for Obion and their offense will have to hold their on tonight. Obion will put points because their offense is solid, it will be up to the defense of dyersburg to make a couple of stops to put them in position to win. Dyersburg offense has slacked early in the year but have looked to be better than early on. The keys to dyersburg offense is to hold on to the ball as well as score every chance they get and don't turn the ball over. Obion has a decent defense and was tested when someone ran straight at them. They are athletic enough to cover space but when someone runs at them they tend to struggle. Obion's keys on defense needs to be to force turnovers and get the ball back to their offense as quick as they can. This game will be different than last year. Don't expect a 42-3 halftime score like last year. It will be much closer than some people might think.