Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Do you like my Forkness though. Have they chosen their coach or what? I suspect that Hillsboro is taking so long because of background issues. Anyone know who the finalists were?

Forkness,yes, very much I like. Straws, CR, grasping at they are. Choices, only one, they have. Mistake if takes it, he does. Ready, not, he is. Hillsboro= Clayton. Choice, his to make.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

I think the obvious front runner is Clayton. I would not rule out another from Williamson County though. Just throwing names out there but maybe someone like Hester (BHS), Coach M (former HC at Centennial), Eubanks (CHS), or Smith (MCHS).

Why is Clayton the obvious? I keep hearing this name. Expound please. No one from 5 down 5 across apply?

I know they had gotten down to 4 last week sometime. Clayton and John Patton were 2 of the final four. Unsure of the other 2. I'm sure a decision will be made by the end of the week I would assume.

Where did John Patton coach? And why couldn't it be him as opposed to Clayton?

Edited by Sandpiper

Things are getting cloudy over at CR. I dont think they want to play with fire anymore and I would seriously doubt that the bobcat wants anything to do with this mess. Supposedly the sweeper got a call but I dont think wall's other half would allow that one. I did see a falcon flying over CR yesterday. Maybe he just saw something on the field or maybe there is more to it. Maybe as fork would say: grasping at straws they are.

Clayton has a good resume imo. I don't know much about Patton. Is Patton a metro police officer who also coaches at Brentwood Academy ? Good luck to Hillsboro and CR in their hiring process.

Does Clayton's resume make him the man for the job? Did anyone else have a good resume? What is it that the principal at Hillsboro is looking for?

Clayton has a good resume imo. I don't know much about Patton. Is Patton a metro police officer who also coaches at Brentwood Academy ? Good luck to Hillsboro and CR in their hiring process.

Patton played football at BA and Vandy. He has coached at BA and Franklin as an assistant for multiple years. He was the sixth grade head coach for four years at BA as well.

CR is very septic. Anyone going there is committing career suicide as long as Darth is in the building. Rumors say in house is a very good possibility. Clayton was offered the Hboro job but may not take it. If he turns them down they will more than likely stay with a familiar Metro face.