South Gibson County Hornets @ Milan Bulldogs

Bulldog Fan #2

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team advances?

• Milan
    • SGC

3A seems to be a little down this year. Milan has had some close games, and lost to a 1A team. Alcoa has already lost 4 games. Austin East has lost 4 games. And, they all won tonight.

Congrats on the win Milan. We all could see this one coming. S. Gibson has been fading in the last few weeks, and this is their first year of varsity football.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened to Milan in that first game between these two, or at least the 1st half. However I see the Dawgs showing SGC what 3A post season is all about. This one gets out of hand quick. Running clock most, if not all of 2nd half.

SGC threw a few new wrinkles at Milan in the reg. season game.....Milan was ready this time....you're not gonna out-prepare Morris twice....and Milan was playing without their best D-lineman...Marshay Nunn...and without their stud LB and RB the 2nd half, Arkel Coleman (he only had 96 yards on 3 carries the 1st half)..Westview has always given Milan fits so it should be interesting at Jonnie Hale next Friday...

medina coach stidham said in the jackson sun that his team probaly lost because they we're nervous. :roflol: they lost because they played milan. :thumb:

Dawg44, S. Gibson is in their 1st year of playing varsity football....lol...c'mon. Crow when you've really beaten somebody. No disrespect to S. Gibson. I think what yall have done in your first year is outstanding....unbelievable.

Also, Dawg, yall play a team that's lost 4 games next week. I wouldnt crow a lot about that one, either... if yall win. lol

Dawg44, S. Gibson is in their 1st year of playing varsity football....lol...c'mon. Crow when you've really beaten somebody. No disrespect to S. Gibson. I think what yall have done in your first year is outstanding....unbelievable.

Also, Dawg, yall play a team that's lost 4 games next week. I wouldnt crow a lot about that one, either... if yall win. lol

read the sun bonehead. that's what his excuse was. i'm not crowing just stating the fact that medina lost because they played MILAN, not because they were nervous. i don't care if they are in their 20th year, they lost because they played MILAN!!!

if westview loses it's because they played MILAN. just like when milan lost this year, they lost because they played HUNTINGDON. that simple enough for you. :unsure:

Edited by thedawg44

read the sun bonehead. that's what his excuse was. i'm not crowing just stating the fact that medina lost because they played MILAN, not because they were nervous. i don't care if they are in their 20th year, they lost because they played MILAN!!!

if westview loses it's because they played MILAN. just like when milan lost this year, they lost because they played HUNTINGDON. that simple enough for you. :unsure:

Ditto

Dawg44,

I'm sorry for being such a bonehead, but I just read your statement as if you were bragging. You know, the statement when you said that S. Gibson lost because they played Milan, with a green, smiley face beside it. I guess I read it with the statements of other Milan fans ringing in my ears...crowing about beating a team in its first year of varsity football. I'm sorry that I read you wrong. I guess you werent crowing.

I just wouldnt be extremely happy about beating a S. Gibson team, which was fading the last half of the year. Also, I wouldnt be crowing if yall beat a 4 loss Martin team next week, either. I mean, its not like it was a win over Alcoa.

Dawg44,

I'm sorry for being such a bonehead, but I just read your statement as if you were bragging. You know, the statement when you said that S. Gibson lost because they played Milan, with a green, smiley face beside it. I guess I read it with the statements of other Milan fans ringing in my ears...crowing about beating a team in its first year of varsity football. I'm sorry that I read you wrong. I guess you werent crowing.

I just wouldnt be extremely happy about beating a S. Gibson team, which was fading the last half of the year. Also, I wouldnt be crowing if yall beat a 4 loss Martin team next week, either. I mean, its not like it was a win over Alcoa.

Don't be sorry for being a bonehead, everyone should be happy with who they are. Besides, I bet you're

a great bonehead, and don't let anybody tell you different. Wake up every morning, look in the mirror,

and say "I'm gonna be the best dang bonehead in the whole dang world." I think I need a tissue!!!

We Milan fans are crowing a little about beating a lesser SG team because we've heard all week how tough

it was gonna be to beat them twice in the same year. I'll bet we even crow a little louder after

we take the charge out of the four loss Chargers.

SGC threw a few new wrinkles at Milan in the reg. season game.....Milan was ready this time....you're not gonna out-prepare Morris twice....and Milan was playing without their best D-lineman...Marshay Nunn...and without their stud LB and RB the 2nd half, Arkel Coleman (he only had 96 yards on 3 carries the 1st half)..Westview has always given Milan fits so it should be interesting at Jonnie Hale next Friday...

Do you know if Nunn and Coleman will be back for the Westview game?