Lenoir City at Columbia

dcnk

A lot of people just don't understand some basic concepts of football. You don't have to be the better team all season. Which I think Columbia was. You just have to be the better team that night. Lenoir City was better on that night. Columbia is still one of the best teams in 5a. Tough loss

Well........that can be said in basketball. I'm not so sure in football.

Well........that can be said in basketball. I'm not so sure in football.

i agree with gridironguy, sometimes a team shows up and they are just better that particular night, but to be honest i think that LC is good enough to make it all the way to the championship game, they are hard to match up with and can do a lot offense.

i agree with gridironguy, sometimes a team shows up and they are just better that particular night, but to be honest i think that LC is good enough to make it all the way to the championship game, they are hard to match up with and can do a lot offense.

LC is having an impressive season, although it's been up and down at times. Granted, they played in a very tough district during the regular season, but I just don't think LC has put together solid performances in back-to-back games since weeks 2 and 3. If they can get over that hump, watch out. They are clearly battle-tested. Defense appears to be LC's weakness, and I think that could be the difference against a team like Centennial.