Giles travels to DeKalb Co

WiseOldManGiles

I doubt you want Dairy Queen, Sonic, McDonalds, Bumpers, Pizza Hut, Hardees etc. That's pretty much all you will find aside from some diners in town that are alright, but nothing spectacular. I'd eat on the way.

Also, Massey ratings has DeKalb winning 28-21. That doesn't always mean anything, but it's about what I was thinking if we play well. I have no clue, but I can't wait until Friday to just see how it turns out.

What do you know about Giles to belive that will be the score?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting on 5X's thoughts. He's like E. F. Hutton :mrgreen:

I am here womg so listen up CATS. No more excuses about being young 10 games in should have been a maturing and growing up process. Play like the CATS that played The View and this game is ours, play like we did against Lewis County its one and done. Someone check stats on our defenses interceptions, think it should be pretty good, if DC likes to throw this could get real interesting fast. Cant take anything away from DC cause I dont know jack about them. But looking at the Google map it reminds me of my sons t-shirt, "I hear banjo music paddle faster!" Lets get this done and you never know we may have to break out the BLACK Paint for the football field, and add another blood drop as well.

I am here womg so listen up CATS. No more excuses about being young 10 games in should have been a maturing and growing up process. Play like the CATS that played The View and this game is ours, play like we did against Lewis County its one and done. Someone check stats on our defenses interceptions, think it should be pretty good, if DC likes to throw this could get real interesting fast.

Spot on DX5.

We play to our capabilities and all we will lose friday night is some gas money. These boys now all know what to do. Its time to excel!

What do you know about Giles to belive that will be the score?

Mostly just some researching I've been doing. Honestly have seen nothing from them other than the videos and stats that I have seen. Seems like we like to do some things they don't defend well against, while they also do some things that we don't defend well against. Should be good. The advantage will hopefully come from DC getting their balanced offense rolling. The defense has been horrible at times, but then some games and drives they just look great. I guess it will depend on how their mind set is when they come out on Friday. It will be enjoyable to watch despite what the turn out is. I just hope both teams stay injury free. I would hate to see either team move on and have to play the rest of the way with a broken up roster. Everyone have a safe trip, and I think you'll find the people around here are really easy to get along with and overall good people.

Mostly just some researching I've been doing. Honestly have seen nothing from them other than the videos and stats that I have seen. Seems like we like to do some things they don't defend well against, while they also do some things that we don't defend well against. Should be good. The advantage will hopefully come from DC getting their balanced offense rolling. The defense has been horrible at times, but then some games and drives they just look great. I guess it will depend on how their mind set is when they come out on Friday. It will be enjoyable to watch despite what the turn out is. I just hope both teams stay injury free. I would hate to see either team move on and have to play the rest of the way with a broken up roster. Everyone have a safe trip, and I think you'll find the people around here are really easy to get along with and overall good people.

Sounds like our teams have quite a few similarities. An offense that if we can keep away from a turnover, runs as smooth as anything you will see. And a defense that can be stiffling at times and rarely gives up long drives but we have on accasion bee succeptable to a big play.

Unlike a lot of first round games where one team is highly ranked and the other squeeked in and even a few where both teams have poor records this is more like a third round game with two very good teams.

We will be there cheering our Cats on!

Hey Giles fans. Go to www.dekalbcountyfootball.com for just about anything you want to know on their team. I sure hope we don't have that much stuff out there :popcorneater:

Well rock looks like we might need to get there early. If they had to add bleachers for their last game, this one will be overcrowded, esp if the band comes and I hope they do. Hey DeKalb move those extra bleachers to our side cause we travel in bunches. Come on CATS lets do this!

Well rock looks like we might need to get there early. If they had to add bleachers for their last game, this one will be overcrowded, esp if the band comes and I hope they do. Hey DeKalb move those extra bleachers to our side cause we travel in bunches. Come on CATS lets do this!

Hey DX5, If I read the article correct this is theeir first ever home playoff game. Has Dekalb been a regular in the playoffs? I'm gonna guess...not so much. That should be a big plus for our boys and coaching staff.