Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

I'm sorry I didn't know you guy scheduled and beat 2A and 3A teams. No disrespect to WC you do not play the level of competition Huntingdon plays and that is a fact. I have seen WC on film and I have seen Huntingdon in person and WC does not appear to be more physical. As far as being physical be honest you could WC beat a real physical team like Milan. They are not some overrated push overs and WC does not play a single team that is anywhere close to that caliber. I am not a Huntingdon fan nor am I trying to insult Wayne County. I don't think this will be a blowout either but I think the tougher grind the Mustangs have faced compared to the smaller schools WC has to play in their district will be what sends WC out of the playoffs but it will probably only be by a touchdown or two.

WCs schedule was weaker this year b/c 4A Chester co and 3A Lewis co (both teams in the playoffs in their class) dropped WC this year cause they were tired of getting whipped by a 1A school. WC had little choice in scheduling so they picked up Union City and 2A Cascade. Our schedule consisted of 7 district games so we had to play those....nothin we can help. Trust me, WC will be just fine on the physical aspect of the game ...don't care who Hunt. has played

Edited by hooplove

WCs schedule was weaker this year b/c 4A Chester co and 3A Lewis co (both teams in the playoffs in their class) dropped WC this year cause they were tired of getting whipped by a 1A school. WC had little choice in scheduling so they picked up Union City and 2A Cascade. Our schedule consisted of 7 district games so we had to play those....nothin we can help. Trust me, WC will be just fine on the physical aspect of the game ...don't care who Hunt. has played

Let's not pretend that Chester County has ever been mediocre before this season with their like 20 something seniors and I don't know a whole lot about Lewis County. Like I said I have no doubt WC is a very talented and competitive team and I'm sure you will be prepared but you don't get to see competition like Huntingdon or the competition they play. By all means if WC played in one of the tougher Class A districts they would still be a very good team. One thing is for sure whoever wins this game has a cake walk to state both these teams beat up on Union City who will likely man handle West Carrol. For West Carrol's sake I hope they don't make it to play one of these teams. lol

Let's not pretend that Chester County has ever been mediocre before this season with their like 20 something seniors and I don't know a whole lot about Lewis County. Like I said I have no doubt WC is a very talented and competitive team and I'm sure you will be prepared but you don't get to see competition like Huntingdon or the competition they play. By all means if WC played in one of the tougher Class A districts they would still be a very good team. One thing is for sure whoever wins this game has a cake walk to state both these teams beat up on Union City who will likely man handle West Carrol. For West Carrol's sake I hope they don't make it to play one of these teams. lol

West Carroll beat Union City in the regular season. I think Union City is better than they were due to their qb is healthy, but don't write West Carroll off so fast.

West Carroll beat Union City in the regular season. I think Union City is better than they were due to their qb is healthy, but don't write West Carroll off so fast.

UC did not play West Carroll during the regular season. In fact, I can't remember the last time we played.

Mustangs get the win against Wayne County.

This game is a football purist dream. Both teams play smash mouth football. No "fast break" offense. Don't think either team will have time to score more than mid 20's. Pound and ground eats up a lot of clock. I predict Huntingdon by 7.