Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Mick Hucknall? I knew it!

Ha sorry couldn't resist.....yeah we know each other. I'm only 100% sure on who 2 of the other WC posters are. Im pretty sure who wildcat89 is, but not positive. You prolly have guessed right on me, but I kinda like a little anonymity in case I need to straighten you boys out one of these days so there won't be any hard feelings....haha jk jk. I'm almost always in agreement with ya'lls posts and think they're right on target.

Lets just be sure of one thing....that these kids stay focused this week and don't overlook this West Carroll bunch.....I wanna be watchin these boys in Cookeville come Dec. 2nd!

And for the people saying this should have been a simi-final game... It really doesn't matter. Either way it wouldnt have made a difference.

Huntingdon played a great game and both teams played hard. I'm still disappointed that the TSSAA set this quad up the way that they did. Before everyone thought that WC & PC folks where crying for being in the quad with Huntingdon and that wasn't it and still isn't to me. I just think that the TSSAA missed out on balancing out the quads (more so in the west). To me it isn't right that Huntingdon beat West Carroll in the regular season so badly and now Huntingdon is out and from all points a better team than West Carroll. If it had been set up right Huntingdon & West Carroll should have played last week and Wayne & Hunt would be playing this week probably.

Huntingdon played a great game and both teams played hard. I'm still disappointed that the TSSAA set this quad up the way that they did. Before everyone thought that WC & PC folks where crying for being in the quad with Huntingdon and that wasn't it and still isn't to me. I just think that the TSSAA missed out on balancing out the quads (more so in the west). To me it isn't right that Huntingdon beat West Carroll in the regular season so badly and now Huntingdon is out and from all points a better team than West Carroll. If it had been set up right Huntingdon & West Carroll should have played last week and Wayne & Hunt would be playing this week probably.

I'll agree that the T$$AA messed the quads up in the west but Huntingdon knew it would come down to this game and still couldn't pull it out. Either way Huntingdon and Wayne County were gonna end up playing each other. Both teams knew going into this game that this would determine who was going to Cookville. Good luck to you guys and I'll be at the game Friday

I don't agree that Coach Swenson played for overtive. He called two timeouts in a row on our last possession hoping to get the ball back one more time. That is why we had the time to make the pass play in regulation.

I'm sorry I was talking about the 1st quarter when we went for it on 4th down instead of going for the field goal. I think Swenson should have played for overtime, what he did was stupid and I dont blame wayne county for passing it deep we deserve it for our coach having a big head. Wayne county was the better team.