Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

The winner of this game should be headed to cookville. Going to be tough game with two smash mouth football teams. Huntingdons defense is better than they showed tonight and I'm sure that WC has a good defense. Should be a low scoring game. How is WC speed and running game.

Skelton and Mathis are both very quick and Butler and Horton goin to pound it, Austin Rice not the fastest on the team but hard to tackle. This is going to be a good one.

Skelton and Mathis are both very quick and Butler and Horton goin to pound it, Austin Rice not the fastest on the team but hard to tackle. This is going to be a good one.

I think PC did a descent job keeping Warbritton at bay. I mean Warbritton is going to make plays, the best teams can do is limit the damage he does. PC found out tonight that we have alot of weapons and alot of speed. Its going to be a good game and I think that both teams will play well now that they have a game under them.

Huntingdon's strength is stopping the run, not the pass. WC should run alot. I think that plays into Huntingdon's favor. Huntingdon didn't show everything tonight either. I didn's see alot of plays tonight that they ran on Camden with success. Guess they are gonna save them for WC. I'll take Huntingdon 35-20.

Huntingdon's strength is stopping the run, not the pass. WC should run alot. I think that plays into Huntingdon's favor. Huntingdon didn't show everything tonight either. I didn's see alot of plays tonight that they ran on Camden with success. Guess they are gonna save them for WC. I'll take Huntingdon 35-20.

Yall gave up 20 to PC, I will go out on a limb and say WC will more than that.

I'm gonna put it like this. Without those turnovers WC puts up 56 possibly 62 tonight. If they can get that under control Huntingdon will have all they can handle, and maybe to much to handle.

Your exactly right. CA is no pushover. Wayne Co. beat a good team tonight. So did Huntingdon. I don't feel like Huntingdon will be able to score 35 on Wayne Co.

Yall gave up 20 to PC, I will go out on a limb and say WC will more than that.

two completely different styles of offense. You all are mainly a running team, that plays to our strength on defense. I will go out on a limb also and say that you will not score more that 14 points. I hope it is a strong limb, can't possibly hold both of us.

two completely different styles of offense. You all are mainly a running team, that plays to our strength on defense. I will go out on a limb also and say that you will not score more that 14 points. I hope it is a strong limb, can't possibly hold both of us.

I will go out on a limb and say that you will not be able to hold Wayne Co. to 28 points. Could have had 63 on the board tonight. Also could have had 35 on Perry Co.

I will go out on a limb and say that you will not be able to hold Wayne Co. to 28 points. Could have had 63 on the board tonight. Also could have had 35 on Perry Co.

Limbs getting crowded,lol. I seriously doubt that either team scores 28. Your teams offense is alot like milan and they didnt score many on us. I'm not trying to brag about the milan game , just making a comparison on the style of offenses that yall run