Liberty Tech vs Macon County

libtech

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Liberty
    • Macon County

Very weak defense on Macons behalf this season. Did Pemberton allow Grace to pass tonight or not?

I thought he mixed it up pretty well. Passed more when we were behind of coarse. But that's a good liberty team. We could have played better n some areas n the score may have looked better. We had 3 turn overs. But I don't think we would have won

wish they would've won tonight and maybe went on a streak. guess i wont get to see em play this year after all

Making the playoffs two years in a row is a solid testament that the Macon County football program is headed in the right direction. I'm very proud of Coach Pemberton's accomplishments thus far. We just need to continue to give him the support and encouragement he needs where he can build this program into a possible championship team someday.

owls lose.

The speed differential between Liberty and Macon County was remarkable. I met sevveral of the nice people from Macon County, who made a 400 mile round trip to play this first round playoff game. One of them made the most colorful description of the team speed difference in one sentence:

"Macon County will fight....IF WE CAN GET TO THE FIGHT." Unfortunately,on play after play, when Macon County players "got to the fight," the Liberty players had already gone.

I suspect that when Liberty has to visit Maplewood this week, they will find that Maplewood will be there and will fight.

Very weak defense on Macons behalf this season. Did Pemberton allow Grace to pass tonight or not?

[/quote The wing t suppose to help the D out.A 3 and out is a 3 and out.Grace was 2 of 4 for 20 yards passing fist half. Finished with 225 yards passing 2 or 3 tds.I guess to build a program you must sacrafice,one of the best teams you have ever had,instead of swallowing an ego,or pride.Libery is a fast strong team.TC1

Making the playoffs two years in a row is a solid testament that the Macon County football program is headed in the right direction. I'm very proud of Coach Pemberton's accomplishments thus far. We just need to continue to give him the support and encouragement he needs where he can build this program into a possible championship team someday.

If I were him I'd ask for 5 or 10 thousand more dollars a year before next season starts. Then he'll have to flee town with the money before the playoffs start next year with out Macon in them. This should have been a very good Macon team and it really didnt equate to what Pemberton is pulling in on his pay check. Talent level will fall up there for a while unless they have recruited some players. Not long and the boo birds will be back out flying around the Macon co. field house.

If I were him I'd ask for 5 or 10 thousand more dollars a year before next season starts. Then he'll have to flee town with the money before the playoffs start next year with out Macon in them. This should have been a very good Macon team and it really didnt equate to what Pemberton is pulling in on his pay check. Talent level will fall up there for a while unless they have recruited some players. Not long and the boo birds will be back out flying around the Macon co. field house.

WHO DID MOTOWN PLAY LAST NIGHT? :roflol:

• Upvote 2