Liberty Tech vs Macon County

libtech

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Liberty
    • Macon County

Speed all over,athletic at every position,very good bench...thats the good.The bad is undisclipined,penalty-prone,and sometimes lazy.Look for the Crusaders to be focused early but if some calls go against them,'couple of turnovers,they are subject to react badly.Liberty is no pushover when they're off their game,if they play four quarters of good football they are exceptional.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he said..................... :thumb:

Go Tech ..couldnt be a better year to play 5 complete games ..one at a time to gitya Gold ball !

Speed all over,athletic at every position,very good bench...thats the good.The bad is undisclipined,penalty-prone,and sometimes lazy.Look for the Crusaders to be focused early but if some calls go against them,'couple of turnovers,they are subject to react badly.Liberty is no pushover when they're off their game,if they play four quarters of good football they are exceptional.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he said..................... :thumb:

Go Tech ..couldnt be a better year to play 5 complete games ..one at a time to gitya Gold ball !

thanking fb64...i hope ur boys play well enough to see chester again...ill leave it at that...itd be great to play head to head...and thats a possiblity...would be nice to get past the woulda, coulda stuff...so make it happen

thanking fb64...i hope ur boys play well enough to see chester again...ill leave it at that...itd be great to play head to head...and thats a possiblity...would be nice to get past the woulda, coulda stuff...so make it happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go...Ima pulling for those Choctaws as my grandson plays for them and the Trojans as I played there many moons ago..going to be a long 4 weeks for some folks..hope you and I both make it

Edited by DHSFB64

Even though I support Macon Co., I will be hard-pressed to pick them to win. I hope I am wrong, but I just feel that we will get out talented come Friday night.

Anyway, Go Tigers, and give it your all. Take it one play at a time and do not get frustrated if something does not go your way early on, and I believe we will have a chance in the 4th quarter. If we give up a big play and get frustrated early on, it could be a long night. Its a new season Tigers. Good luck

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan

Liberty will be focused this go around in the playoffs they wont let anybody beat them that shouldnt defense is lights out now and the offense scores in bunches imo liberty by 2 or more scores oh and if macon county doesnt have speed they will be in for a long night

Edited by libtech

Liberty will be focused this go around in the playoffs they wont let anybody beat them that shouldnt defense is lights out now and the offense scores in bunches imo liberty by 2 or more scores oh and if macon county doesnt have speed they will be in for a long night

speed doesnt always win games. it helps but speed can be overcome with sound fundamental football. macon is a very well coached team. we are a young team, but we have a few great seniors who are our key skill players. good luck

let's go tigers.it's time to turn it loose.IF,notice, i said IF. the tigers come to play as a team and play like they can.the tigers can pull this one out.Im still waiting to see that team that played goodpasture to come back out

The Macon team that week,has always been there,just on a choker chain,running the same 4 plays,week after week,turn your talent loose.Macon has as much talent as they have ever had.Just like when we played,get behind 14,then open up the offense,but its to late then.Keep the ball away,may work,if Macons D was better.So you wanted the team that played Goodpasture,then play to outscore Liberty Tech,just like the game plan was in week 3.Good luck Tigers..TC1