Chucky Doak at Pigeon Forge

harley2004

I think his statement about writing checks that he can't cash goes a little farther than hitting his receivers in the hands....heard there was a lot of talk from him on some social networks about how great he was and downing Greeneville.

Again, is he the only kid that does this in high school sports...especially football??????? I had heard about some other CDHS players and GHS players doing this too...why aren't you singling any of those guys out??? Just curious as to the reason for this towards this kid....

Again, is he the only kid that does this in high school sports...especially football??????? I had heard about some other CDHS players and GHS players doing this too...why aren't you singling any of those guys out??? Just curious as to the reason for this towards this kid....

you generally don't get called out for talking trash if you can back it up...

4 or 5 to take someone down, Chuckey-Doak may not be coach to do so, but i'm sure Greeneville coaches their defense to get ALL 11 to the ball. There is not a stat column for how many it took to get somebody down. I believe "Big Juice" was walking around before the ball was ever kicked off. Make excuses for the poor pitiful innocent Chuckey-Doak QB. Anyone in the county or the BRAC knows that Chuckey-Doaks QB talks a lot of smack! I would say he wasn't playing with a physical injury, his feelings may have been hurt! The kid you guys will face on Friday will give you more fits than Big Dalton did. He is a lot bigger kid and just as fast. Just don't think his coach worried to much about rushing stats, just wins and losses. If you can get "Big Juice" to hustle all of the time you guys will be fine. Good Luck Chuckey-Doak,Go get EM!

Is it possible to have a conversation without bad-mouthing boles? This is a C-D/PF thread.

Someone that knows the same info as me!

IF you are in fact referring to the wall post that escalated to a whopping 300+ comments on someone's wall, this was in fact AFTER the Greeneville vs CD game.. and it was Kelby Wilson that started that entire ordeal.. he posted "Take me to Tacoma, Matt and Joey" as a status on Facebook and that started the entire thing.. either way, this is a post about ChuckEy-Doak and Pigeon Forge, so why are Jesus' chosen people (the devils) on this post bashing a county QB lol? just a thought haha.. At any rate, CD travels to Pigeon Forge this Friday, let's all wish them good luck and stop being pessimistic, sour 40+ yr olds on our computer's at home.

But the topic is chuckey doak... Not any team in NE TN

Yes, I got that part, but my question still remains unanswered...why pick on a 17 year old kid from CDHS that isn't even the one that "hearsay" said posted the Facebook stuff to begin with??? Anyway, let's move on...never argue with a fool...

Congratulations to Julius Montgomery for being the Channel 11 Player of the Week! He deserved it after Friday night's game against SGHS! Way to go Julius and way to go Black Knights!!!

IF you are in fact referring to the wall post that escalated to a whopping 300+ comments on someone's wall, this was in fact AFTER the Greeneville vs CD game.. and it was Kelby Wilson that started that entire ordeal.. he posted "Take me to Tacoma, Matt and Joey" as a status on Facebook and that started the entire thing.. either way, this is a post about ChuckEy-Doak and Pigeon Forge, so why are Jesus' chosen people (the devils) on this post bashing a county QB lol? just a thought haha.. At any rate, CD travels to Pigeon Forge this Friday, let's all wish them good luck and stop being pessimistic, sour 40+ yr olds on our computer's at home.

guess you don't know the whole story then....when someone from another schools disrespects your coach (who led matt and joe to a ring even tho they both were practice players) you are going to call them out just like Kelby did. I'm no were close to 40 just so you know :thumb:

You actually thought that was bad-mouthing? man you are touchy...

My point is this is a CD-PF thread. Why did he have to even bring up Big Dalton and then mention the coach worried about stats. Truth is "Big Dalton" is 2nd in BRAC in yards per carry. So, if every coach in the BRAC was "worried about stats", then "Big Dalton" would still have more yards than everybody but Shuffler.

guess you don't know the whole story then....when someone from another schools disrespects your coach (who led matt and joe to a ring even tho they both were practice players) you are going to call them out just like Kelby did. I'm no were close to 40 just so you know :thumb:

ha, actually, if i'm a player on a team that is the defending state champions and going for a repeat, i'm probably not going to worry or bother with some kids from a county school in 3A football.. I do know that someone asked Mr. Collins to join in on that post though. So that would be why he was involved on it. Either way, it was after the CD vs Greeneville game, so the 2 events are not really related if you ask me.

You're probably closer to the "hill" than I am lol

• Upvote 1