Chucky Doak at Pigeon Forge

harley2004

under estimated the juice he's a stud congrats CD.

well, we just got back into town from the game and it was a very good game. i do not know the exact statistics, but if i had to guess, i would probably say that Juice had around 200 yards on the ground. Our "trash talking" QB threw 2 touchdown passes tonight and had the game clinching interception on the defensive side of the ball. the knights played well all around despite a few ugly moments and now look onward to next weeks task with the raiders. they run the same offense as the knights do, so it should be interesting to watch it all go down.

well, we just got back into town from the game and it was a very good game. i do not know the exact statistics, but if i had to guess, i would probably say that Juice had around 200 yards on the ground. Our "trash talking" QB threw 2 touchdown passes tonight and had the game clinching interception on the defensive side of the ball. the knights played well all around despite a few ugly moments and now look onward to next weeks task with the raiders. they run the same offense as the knights do, so it should be interesting to watch it all go down.

I agree with you Lou! That pick by the QB on defense was awesome! The Knights looked great at times, but also were their own worst enemy a few times with penalties and turnovers. Thankfully, they managed to pull out the WIN! Now on to round 2 at Sullivan North. Go Black Knights!!!

I agree with you Lou! That pick by the QB on defense was awesome! The Knights looked great at times, but also were their own worst enemy a few times with penalties and turnovers. Thankfully, they managed to pull out the WIN! Now on to round 2 at Sullivan North. Go Black Knights!!!

Good luck Black Knights!!

Once again congrats CD, PF QB goes down 1st quarter, tried Wild cat didn't work put wide receiver at QB done pretty good but the CD defense came too play. Travis had 51 yds and Juice may have had 200 not sure. Biggest play for me was CD going for it 4th and 2 on their 40, with 4 min. left in game. CD coach was going to punt called time out went for it and next thing I know we are dragging 25 down 30 yds down field, game over.

Once again congrats CD, PF QB goes down 1st quarter, tried Wild cat didn't work put wide receiver at QB done pretty good but the CD defense came too play. Travis had 51 yds and Juice may have had 200 not sure. Biggest play for me was CD going for it 4th and 2 on their 40, with 4 min. left in game. CD coach was going to punt called time out went for it and next thing I know we are dragging 25 down 30 yds down field, game over.

Juice had 230 yards on the ground and that play where CD went for it on 4th down. The QB convinced the Coach to go for it because he knew Juice was sure to get the necessary yardage. He did not expect to get all that extra yards as well lol. He played so hard last night, he was a straight work horse for the knights last night.

• Upvote 1