District 12AA Awards

District12AA

First of all, I've seen the guy play several games. Secondly, ask any coach in the district what they think and they'll all say the same thing....big, strong, terrible feet, can't cover, better D players on that team than him. Page may think Marshall is average (anybody there knows that was a fluke, including Page, they were as surprised as anyone to win that game, but it made Marshall better) but Marshall thinks Lewis is below average. That was one of their easiest wins. I have much more of a clue than most on here. How many colleges are looking at #30? If any, they're desperate!

I don't see it as a fluke much anymore. I mean Page beat Lexington. No such thing as two flukes or luck or whatever excuse you're gonna give. Page just has better coaching than Marshall Co.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it as a fluke much anymore. I mean Page beat Lexington. No such thing as two flukes or luck or whatever excuse you're gonna give. Page just has better coaching than Marshall Co.

Maybe Lexington isn't as good as everyone thought??? Have you seen them play??? As for the loss to page, I'm not gonna argue with someone that has no knowledge of the game. Marshall gave it to them....but did it matter in the end? No.....playoff run continues.

You done it now. Old Sway Back will be here in a few to expound on his vast knowledge of football wisdom. :popcorneater:

You do know Sway Back wears nerf spurs don't ya? :mrgreen:

Maybe Lexington isn't as good as everyone thought??? Have you seen them play??? As for the loss to page, I'm not gonna argue with someone that has no knowledge of the game. Marshall gave it to them....but did it matter in the end? No.....playoff run continues.

You know what they say about excuses Mr. Broke back!

Page's last second TD pass is better coaching?? So MC beats giles and Page gets beat by Giles what does that mean????

It means 12AA had some really good teams in it this year. If you werent on your game against most you got beat. I think we prepared each other well for the playoffs.

exactly! It's about who shows up that night, that's why the game is scheduled and played. Everybody in the district seems to understand that, except for these Marshall Co excuse makers. Well, mainly Culleoka Cowboy and 12AA. Both of which REALLY need to change their name. I'm sure you live in Lewisburg & are most certainly not a cowboy.

exactly! It's about who shows up that night, that's why the game is scheduled and played. Everybody in the district seems to understand that, except for these Marshall Co excuse makers. Well, mainly Culleoka Cowboy and 12AA. Both of which REALLY need to change their name. I'm sure you live in Lewisburg & are most certainly not a cowboy.

Yee Haw!!!! So which View girl are you anyway, Whoopi or Barbara?