District 12AA Awards

District12AA

I am most definitely a fairview fan, and for that reason i respect giles for beating us, something that marshall failed to do.

And Marshall demolished Giles.....so why no respect there? Marshall got their home field and high seed, so the loss to Fairview is a distant memory to them. Second season starts tonight, Fairview is of no importance to them now......and I still don't respect them. Time for my Lions to go after gold ball number two!!!! Good luck Lions AND Tigers!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Marshall demolished Giles.....so why no respect there? Marshall got their home field and high seed, so the loss to Fairview is a distant memory to them. Second season starts tonight, Fairview is of no importance to them now......and I still don't respect them. Time for my Lions to go after gold ball number two!!!! Good luck Lions AND Tigers!!!!

So? you beat GC. Lewis County EMBARRASSED GC handing them their worst loss since 07. So don't respect either of us. It shows your lack of class and just all around football knowledge.

Oh really? I asked a MC coach about Lewis before the game and nothing was said about 30......oh except that he would be a non-factor, and je was right. Maddox won D player of the year for the second time in a row by unanimous decision.......guess those coaches didn't quite think 30 was amazing enough!!!! Congrats Maddox, well deserved!!!!

lol lol lol i guess thats why #30 was the only linebacker that got every vote by all 9 coaches for all district!

So? you beat GC. Lewis County EMBARRASSED GC handing them their worst loss since 07. So don't respect either of us. It shows your lack of class and just all around football knowledge.

Hate to interrupt talks love fest here but if you go back and rview the game film you will see GC did the most to embarass themselves and cost themselves in those games. Just sayin

Wow, I guess he was just holding back in the spring? As for his numbers you keep putting up I guess he is a a BIG time D-1 player? Didn't ya'll get beat by MC and not only beat but wasn't it a beat down? Yes, I have responded to your DUMB post and for that I am DUMB. I think you are the one that needs to do your HW. LC lost to MC and your Graham WAS A NON FACTOR in #3,1, and YES #79 doing what they wanted. I'm sure you will add something about the ref's..

why would ya complain about the refs? everybody knows when you go to marshall your going to get screwed!

You must be this kid, or his dad, because anybody that knows ANYTHING about football knows that #30 is very average. He was one of the slowest LB's I saw this year (he should be playing D line). Last time I checked, colleges don't give football scholarships for weightlifting prowess. I saw at least 5 or 6 LBers that I'd play before 30. As far as heart, I guess he should have brought some of it to Lewisburg a few weeks ago, and please don't put Page on the same level as Spring Hill.....everyone with a brain knows Page is 10 times better than Spring Hill. Get a clue my friend.

this guy doesnt have a clue! nothing average about #30, you cant judge a kid by just watching one game!if that was the case, page probably thinks your whole team is average

this guy doesnt have a clue! nothing average about #30, you cant judge a kid by just watching one game!if that was the case, page probably thinks your whole team is average

First of all, I've seen the guy play several games. Secondly, ask any coach in the district what they think and they'll all say the same thing....big, strong, terrible feet, can't cover, better D players on that team than him. Page may think Marshall is average (anybody there knows that was a fluke, including Page, they were as surprised as anyone to win that game, but it made Marshall better) but Marshall thinks Lewis is below average. That was one of their easiest wins. I have much more of a clue than most on here. How many colleges are looking at #30? If any, they're desperate!

First of all, I've seen the guy play several games. Secondly, ask any coach in the district what they think and they'll all say the same thing....big, strong, terrible feet, can't cover, better D players on that team than him. Page may think Marshall is average (anybody there knows that was a fluke, including Page, they were as surprised as anyone to win that game, but it made Marshall better) but Marshall thinks Lewis is below average. That was one of their easiest wins. I have much more of a clue than most on here. How many colleges are looking at #30? If any, they're desperate!

is that why every coach in the disrict voted him all disrict? all of the coaches, including marshall co's coach voted for him, (9 out of 9 coaches) but i guess you know more about football than they do right!

is that why every coach in the disrict voted him all disrict? all of the coaches, including marshall co's coach voted for him, (9 out of 9 coaches) but i guess you know more about football than they do right!

LOL......every team gets so many guys. Did he get D MVP? No....to my understanding, not even a nom. You're right, he did get all district, and so did about 40 other guys. I think all but two Marshall starters made it, so what's your point?

LOL......every team gets so many guys. Did he get D MVP? No....to my understanding, not even a nom. You're right, he did get all district, and so did about 40 other guys. I think all but two Marshall starters made it, so what's your point?

my point is that he was the only linebacker in the disrict that got voted in by all 9 coaches

Cowboy, we are trying to figure out who you are. From the looks of things it sounds like you may be on staff. You say you are a Columbia fan, but you know way too much about our Tigers.

Someone told me that Trevor ended the season with over 2000 yards. Is that true? I thought he had around 1300 heading into the final game.

If we have all but 2 starters that made all district and we didn't win the district then what went wrong?

I hope we stay focused on the playoffs and not personal accolades because Coach T has seemed to worry about those things.

Cowboy, we are trying to figure out who you are. From the looks of things it sounds like you may be on staff. You say you are a Columbia fan, but you know way too much about our Tigers.

Someone told me that Trevor ended the season with over 2000 yards. Is that true? I thought he had around 1300

heading into the final game.

If we have all but 2 starters that made all district and we didn't win the district then what went wrong?

I hope we stay focused on the playoffs and not personal accolades because Coach T has seemed to worry about

those things.

We??? Ok, I am a Columbia fan that happens to have friends at Marshall, nothing more. I enjoyed watching coach T's D when he was with Central and I've enjoyed watching Marshall's team as well. I have no clue how many yards Trevor has, sorry. What went wrong was that Fairview beat Marshall, they have more all district players. Number of players to all region is determined by region standings. Explain your last statement, when has he seemed worried about personal accolades? Since my lions got upset Friday by lenoir city, guess I'll be rooting the tigers on from here on out.