what happened to wartburg?!

Spidey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 25 MPH winds were knocking down England's passes all night then Wartburg played keep away on offense.

The wind was not blowing hard you are crazy, maybe 5 mph winds & yes I was there. Keep away yes & you know how they did it, by being able to run the football! If your defense could have stopped the run we couldn't have ran the clock, looks like our line is better than your line. Your own coach said it best on his radio interview..."we were outcoached"! I respect him for admitting that. Our coaching staff put together a gameplan & it worked. All that matters is win or lose & our boys won. Sunbright can keep making excuses, but great teams play great regardless of weather conditions. Our coach siad it best in his interview..."football is not a fair weather sport".

That's exactly what happened. All Sunbright did was just show up. They ripped right through O.S. and took Oneida out with little struggle. They were all overlooking Wartburg because of there record and there inexperience. Another big problem they had this week is they completely looked past the Wartburg game. All the players could see was the fact that they'll have possible redemption at Coalfield in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs and plus all the players were worried about was getting a chance to play South Pittsburg since they are in Quad 1 now. When you don't focus on the task at hand, that's what happens. You get upset. Wartburgs defense wasn't that great, if you watch the film you will see the Sunbright Receivers all had very bad games. England may have been 3-24, but about 9 of those passes hit the Sunbright Receivers in the hands and chest.

DITTO

:roflol:

The wind was not blowing hard you are crazy, maybe 5 mph winds & yes I was there. Keep away yes & you know how they did it, by being able to run the football! If your defense could have stopped the run we couldn't have ran the clock, looks like our line is better than your line. Your own coach said it best on his radio interview..."we were outcoached"! I respect him for admitting that. Our coaching staff put together a gameplan & it worked. All that matters is win or lose & our boys won. Sunbright can keep making excuses, but great teams play great regardless of weather conditions. Our coach siad it best in his interview..."football is not a fair weather sport".

:roflol: YOU CANT BE SERIOUS IF YOU ARE SAYING DOGS ARE A GREAT TEAM :shock:

:roflol:

:roflol: YOU CANT BE SERIOUS IF YOU ARE SAYING DOGS ARE A GREAT TEAM :shock:

Define Great team? Our boys have had up's and Downs,even before the first game! a bad team stays down our boys were picked to loose by as much as 35points a good team would have hung in there but a great team says we can we will and we did win, Yeah we lost some games but alot of those young men hung in there and overcame people like you putting them down, they deciced to play as a team, and stick to the plan and beat a team that very well could be undfeated!!! So I will stand and say yeah they are a great team, One more Round Boys!!! Jesus Loves us all!!! John 3:16 Good Luck Tigers, and Jackets

Define Great team? Our boys have had up's and Downs,even before the first game! a bad team stays down our boys were picked to loose by as much as 35points a good team would have hung in there but a great team says we can we will and we did win, Yeah we lost some games but alot of those young men hung in there and overcame people like you putting them down, they deciced to play as a team, and stick to the plan and beat a team that very well could be undfeated!!! So I will stand and say yeah they are a great team, One more Round Boys!!! Jesus Loves us all!!! John 3:16 Good Luck Tigers, and Jackets

Nobody puttin nobody down here,they simply got out coached.Hats off to the boys executing Eliisons game plan an sticking with it.GREAT TEAM (MARYVILLE,ALCOA,SPITT ETC.

Nobody puttin nobody down here,they simply got out coached.Hats off to the boys executing Eliisons game plan an sticking with it.GREAT TEAM (MARYVILLE,ALCOA,SPITT ETC.

I was actually referring to Sunbright, they are supposed to be this great team...but great teams don't make excuses & the weather doesn't affect them.