31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade
    • Loretto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Cardfan, was looking over your schedule and noticed a 7-6 victory over a four win Riverside team and a 14-6 win over an awful one win Collinwood team. Your team have the flu those two weeks?

Well freeagent it is like this. We shot ourselves in the foot during both of those games. Riverside is a big rival and was our qbs second or third game to ever start. Our passing game had not found its rythym and we did just what we had to do to win. There was a questionable pass interference call that negated on td and we snapped the ball over the qbs head twice inside the 20. All I can say. Against collinwood I don't have an answer other than the crown killed our passing game. Our qbs just never adjusted well. We do not play on another field like that. All 3 interceptions were over throws of an open receiver. I don't care how bad you are if a team keeps giving you turnovers then you hang around. As you can follow our team has gotten better each week and had the ship righted for the mckenzie game. If we don't beat ourselves we are hard to handle. Also riverside retired their all state running backs jersey right before our game so they played inspired and collinwood was their homecoming. That helps some. I will promise you a hard fought game if yall get past loretto. These boys are hungry and our 300lb linemen want to prove a point.

What kind of offense does Loretto run, Holder? Would you say their a fast team? What kind of size and strength on the line are we looking at?

They try to run the veer like WC does but it usually doesn't go but they have a really fast kid that if he turns the corner has the speed to out run most players...he is also the leading rusher in our Region....#19 Zak Kleinke. I'll be the first to ya'll FreeAgent, they are gonna give ya all you want and more if you let them. They have an aggressive team.

From the times daily over the MtP Loretto game.

"Something positive is happening for Loretto in 1,000-yard back in Zak Kleinke. The Mustangs’ standout tailback has rushed for 1,028 yards with seven touchdowns.

“He’s a pretty good kid,†Smith said. “He’s quick, shifty and he’s got speed to the outside.â€"

Edited by wildcatalumni

What kind of offense does Loretto run, Holder? Would you say their a fast team? What kind of size and strength on the line are we looking at?

They depend on the running game about 90% of the time. They do throw now and then but it's on passing down only. They lined the QB in shotgun formation a few times aganist mTp but each time the ball was fumbled; they quickly got away from that. lineman are decent size and they do not have any speedsters.

I see Cascade winning big.