Zach Watson

JBoskenUSAW

Just got word Zach won his match to medal in the toughest weight in the tournament.

Congrats Mr Watson. Wicked Skills (as they say in Boston)! It was a pleasure watching you this weekend,,,CC National rankings has you at.....well I already told you where I have you. Your 3rd match yesterday summed you up,,, and almost killed your mom! Amazing!

The toughest weight class at the toughest tournament,,,that--ill shut um up!

CC sends...

Edited by CupCake

Congrats Mr Watson. Wicked Skills (as they say in Boston)! It was a pleasure watching you this weekend,,,CC National rankings has you at.....well I already told you where I have you. Your 3rd match yesterday summed you up,,, and almost killed your mom! Amazing!

The toughest weight class at the toughest tournament,,,that--ill shut um up!

CC sends...

Great Stuff. Me being a VA guy, I am anxious to see how Dance(VA) does against Cruz(Pa) Congrats to Zach and im looking forward to following him @ Virginia!

Way to go Zach ! If Im not mistaken Zach is the first Tn wrestler to place in the super 32 in one of the weight classes below 189 or so.

Correction: I believe there were some wrestlers who placed in the earlier years of the tournament. David Mang was second and Ryan Konz 5th in 2007 along with a few upper weight guys a well. Zachs placing is the first in the last few years since the tournament has grown to the event it is today.