Knox West Rebels Playoff Quad

westrebel20

The West players have already seen the "you people from the ghetto" comment and they did not like it. That's called bulletin board material. You didn't do Boone any favors with that one. Just sayin'

That comment was not supposed to be offensive, I assumed everyone know where they lived, I had never heard the term curb stomping, but thanks to the picture posted by rebel convert I realized what it was, and it does not refer to a "sound beating on the football field." Now telling me that you are going to take a friend of mine, open his mouth, place it on a curb and kick him in the back of the head, now that is offensive and personal, however i do realize that this is coacht and just trash talk. I really hope those west boys have more motivation than what is posted on coacht anyhow.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vision,

I never said anything about the curb. And I don't know what it means to the person that said it.

But I do know what "You people from the ghetto means" And you said that. Our players and students know what it means too. And many of them Do live in the assisted housing developments you called a ghetto. So, to them, your comment was very offensive and personal. How could that not be intended to be offensive? Please.

West wins big in this one 35-7 and Boone is 1 and done with a long ride home, again.

As a Maryville fan, I can tell you that West had the best defense we played all year. Their run defense is second to none....

If West's run defense is that good than Boone will be in for a long night. Boone's offense has been 95% run. The best success Boone has had on offense has been lining up with two backs (#5 Austin McLemore and #23 Cliff Sanders) running straight at the defense and wearing down the defensive front. I hope Coach Jenkins stays with this strong point! They have struggled with passing which has resulted in a lot of turnovers. Last year's game between Boone and West, Boone had 7 turnovers due to West's good defense and some bad decisions on Boone's part. I don't agree with negative smack talk such as name calling or how bad you are going to beat a team. I hope Boone plays turnover free, good hard nose football and West does not over look Boone so the excuse won't be West was not prepared. Sometimes the best team does not win, but the one that played best that game.

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vision,

I never said anything about the curb. And I don't know what it means to the person that said it.

But I do know what "You people from the ghetto means" And you said that. Our players and students know what it means too. And many of them Do live in the assisted housing developments you called a ghetto. So, to them, your comment was very offensive and personal. How could that not be intended to be offensive? Please.

West wins big in this one 35-7 and Boone is 1 and done with a long ride home, again.

So what you are telling me is the people who i referred to as being from the ghetto are in fact from the ghetto I am sorry i just don't understand how that could offend someone. At any rate i don't see what it has to do with the football game but thanks for trying to get it back on track with your pick, my pick, Boone 23-21 with a Glorious ride back to Gray.

So what you are telling me is the people who i referred to as being from the ghetto are in fact from the ghetto I am sorry i just don't understand how that could offend someone. At any rate i don't see what it has to do with the football game but thanks for trying to get it back on track with your pick, my pick, Boone 23-21 with a Glorious ride back to Gray.

Well, if you don't understand that, then you would be best served just to drop it and quit talking about it. By now, I think you must be a student or maybe just recently graduated, and if so, you have a few things to learn. Take it for what it's worth, it's free. No need to respond.

Boseman will replace Anthony if he can't go. I should know the results soon.

Runningrebels said it looked like Bright would be okay...can you confirm this Kat?

By the way I went to West and even though I didn't grow up on Sutherland Ave a lot of my friends and teammates did...I love that area and couldnt think of a better setting to watch a football game or go to school than at West.

Go Rebels!