LC @ Manassas

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious can anyone tell me how many years straight this will make for LC entering into the TSSAA state play-offs? I think this is like the 19th or 20th consecutive year. Anyone that can find that let me know I'm wondering. Anyone with any info on Manassas feel free to post, because I would like to know more about them, theyre kind of a big question mark for me. I don't usually hear alot about them except they have been in our quad the last couple of years.

I am surprised you guys are even wondering what Manassas has with your all-world linebacker you have. :roflol:

Good luck on that long road trip to Memphis. I hope your players don't get spooked.

All Manassas has to do is stop # 21 on offense. Defense is like slicing through butter.

You mean #8 against Spring Hill, lol. The old, put one of your best players in another number trick. Now that is funny

I'm just curious can anyone tell me how many years straight this will make for LC entering into the TSSAA state play-offs? I think this is like the 19th or 20th consecutive year. Anyone that can find that let me know I'm wondering. Anyone with any info on Manassas feel free to post, because I would like to know more about them, theyre kind of a big question mark for me. I don't usually hear alot about them except they have been in our quad the last couple of years.

This is not concrete, LC has made the playoffs every year since 1992.

You mean #8 against Spring Hill, lol. The old, put one of your best players in another number trick. Now that is funny

Guess it worked against Giles Co. huh? SH out played LC....good luck to them in the play-offs, OH WAIT!!!! Yea stop #21 then #17 will be standing in the end zone, and you will be left scratching your empty ,dense skull...

By looking at the Roster when they played Camden in the playoffs last year,I remember them as a fairly young team and very fast.These Memphis teams are hard to judge year to year with the teams they play.

Na, it was the year before last year when we played you guys, trust me, Yes we are still very young. We have about 6 seniors I think. Only 4 that see playing time. Our line is all sophomores with a junior tackle, and T-end. That's the way it kind of seems with them(memphis teams). I can't really get a definite guage on them. I feel like LCHSpanthers said it best. They will be athletic but not fundamentally sound...like Spring Hill

Na, it was the year before last year when we played you guys, trust me, Yes we are still very young. We have about 6 seniors I tiohink. Only 4 that see playing time. Our line is all sophomores with a junior tackle, and T-end. That's the way it kind of seems with them(memphis teams). I can't really get a definite guage on them. I feel like LCHSpanthers said it best. They will be athletic but not fundamentally sound...like Spring Hill

I don't think.bottoms wasnt talking about u guys. Its been awhile we have played LC in the playoffs.

Na, it was the year before last year when we played you guys, trust me, Yes we are still very young. We have about 6 seniors I think. Only 4 that see playing time. Our line is all sophomores with a junior tackle, and T-end. That's the way it kind of seems with them(memphis teams). I can't really get a definite guage on them. I feel like LCHSpanthers said it best. They will be athletic but not

fundamentally sound...like Spring Hill

When did Spring Hill become athletic????