State Tournament Scores

ChattanoogaCannon

It only was a list of the teams CPA beat in their run to the final. That is why there was no mention of CCS (I assume that is who you were referring to by CCA). Thanks for the parenthesis which confirmed what I was saying...Everyone CPA beat on the way to the final thought they should have won, but they didn't....

Why no mention of Harpeth or Goodpasture?

Hume Fogg did beat CPA and did make it to the State Tournament...

CPA didn't knock them out--CAK did...same team that knocked out CPA (only difference the draw)...

Region 5 had a good showing...It's unfortunate the 2nd best team in the state was knocked out in the 1st round...jk

Personnally, I would have preffered a HF/CPA final---two evenly matched teams...I enjoyed watching all

three games the two teams played with CPA winning 2 of them and a combined total of 2 goals apiece...

I also felt #12 was one of the best players I watched all year, CPA's striker was exciting, and also #22

was memorable, and I can't forget the fullback who is tough as nails...(and I thought the game was to be televised today---I wanted to root for CPA)

One other comment I would like to make is how outstanding the linesmen and referee's were...The

tournament should be proud for fielding such excellent overseers...Super performances...

Edited by UTsoccer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic