Projected Picks

binns37388

If anyone is interested in the projected winners of the 1st round of the TSSAA High School football games in all classes can visit this website. unapproved website For instance, Centennial is projected to beat Tullahoma 22-21, Riverdale 62-0 over Coffee Co, Columbia 35-21 over Lenior City, Ooltewah 38-27 over Shelbyville, Columbia Academy 49-19 over Huntland, Moore Co 24-14 over Nashville Christian, Cascade 28-19 over Loretto, Forrest 31-13 over Houston Co, Blackman 31-13 over Farragut, Smyrna 28-17 over Franklin, Mt Juliet 38-21 over Oakland, Siegel 31-10 over Oakland and Independence 19-14 over Brentwood. This is just a sampling of the predicted scores. I found it interesting and pretty much the way I see it.

Its strange the website shows up as an unapproved website, although I did type it in the message. I just assume the moderators think it might promote gambling on high school football games. That's certainly not my intent, although some low level gambling probably goes on in Pop Warner. Just for the record, my topic was for amusement purposes only.

If anyone is interested in the projected winners of the 1st round of the TSSAA High School football games in all classes can visit this website. unapproved website For instance, Centennial is projected to beat Tullahoma 22-21, Riverdale 62-0 over Coffee Co, Columbia 35-21 over Lenior City, Ooltewah 38-27 over Shelbyville, Columbia Academy 49-19 over Huntland, Moore Co 24-14 over Nashville Christian, Cascade 28-19 over Loretto, Forrest 31-13 over Houston Co, Blackman 31-13 over Farragut, Smyrna 28-17 over Franklin, Mt Juliet 38-21 over Oakland, Siegel 31-10 over Oakland and Independence 19-14 over Brentwood. This is just a sampling of the predicted scores. I found it interesting and pretty much the way I see it.

What is the unapproved website address. I'm curious. By the way, you've got a typo. You have Oakland playing Mt. Juliet & Siegel. Just an FYI.

Edited by DebowsDad

what is the web site?