Gleason / South Fulton

ysoangry

Of course thes two have already played and I was there. Gleason has one force to stop and it's all theirs. If they can find it in them to stop (I believe his # is) #42 (the Red Devil human tank!) they can walk out with a win. First time they played the 'Dogs tried to hit him high and that ain't gonna get it. Gotta hit this guy in the legs to get him down. I'm talkin' 6'0" and 250 lb. and NO fat!!! He's a load.

If the 'Dogs stop him they go to round 2. Back in my day we had a "monster man" on defense like a floating LB that was assigned to this individual and was the most capable we had to deal with him. Where ever he went we went and we knew how to stop him and could do it as well as anyone we had. That was my job MANY friday nights back in the day.

'Dogs, hit this dude above the waist and you will be a bad highlight film Monday. Hit him in his wheelhouse and you will be playing in week 2!!!

Of course thes two have already played and I was there. Gleason has one force to stop and it's all theirs. If they can find it in them to stop (I believe his # is) #42 (the Red Devil human tank!) they can walk out with a win. First time they played the 'Dogs tried to hit him high and that ain't gonna get it. Gotta hit this guy in the legs to get him down. I'm talkin' 6'0" and 250 lb. and NO fat!!! He's a load.

If the 'Dogs stop him they go to round 2. Back in my day we had a "monster man" on defense like a floating LB that was assigned to this individual and was the most capable we had to deal with him. Where ever he went we went and we knew how to stop him and could do it as well as anyone we had. That was my job MANY friday nights back in the day.

'Dogs, hit this dude above the waist and you will be a bad highlight film Monday. Hit him in his wheelhouse and you will be playing in week 2!!!

well said, him running up the gut sure opens up the rest of there offense. believe those senior guys will provide spark and carry the load this friday. Hit'em in the mouth Gleason REDEMPTION!!!!

My congrats to the 'Dogs for getting it done tonight. WC is another animal and Noah will get you ready for them. Now ya'll have to get you ready for them. Every week gets tougher and now I'm 100% on your 12th man crew. Don't lose your anger/intensity and play every down 'Dogs. Stop WC's run and you own them. They cannot throw at all. Stop Suite and you will own them. Your speed is your best friend now.....use it!!!