perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

The reason the Mustang fans have fallen silent is because we'd rather just show y'all instead of argue about it. I mean, every resonable post is responed to with "Tucker can walk on water." Granted he's a great player, not taking that away from the young man, but I can see Perry Co. fans are greatly under estimating the Stangs defense. I wouldn't take 2 Tuckers for 1 Warbritton... and lucky for us we have 2 :thumb:

The reason the Mustang fans have fallen silent is because we'd rather just show y'all instead of argue about it. I mean, every resonable post is responed to with "Tucker can walk on water." Granted he's a great player, not taking that away from the young man, but I can see Perry Co. fans are greatly under estimating the Stangs defense. I wouldn't take 2 Tuckers for 1 Warbritton... and lucky for us we have 2 :thumb:

I thought you were sane till this post. :lol:

Lol and your nuts if you wouldn't take two.... all jokes aside congratulations to both Qbs on being nominated for Mr football, but PC is really gonna have to step up to win, Tucker not being 100% is a major concern because right now hes not, sure he will be good to go though PC by 4

Edited by CougarFever

Lol and your nuts if you wouldn't take two.... all jokes aside congratulations to both Qbs on being nominated for Mr football, but PC is really gonna have to step up to win, Tucker not being 100% is a major concern because right now hes not, sure he will be good to go though PC by 4

If Tucker is unable to play, PC might just as well show up in bball uniforms…. or not show up at all.

I didn't miss the point, I understand and agree with what you're saying to a certain extent. However, not all of those mistakes were caused by the other team. Against Loretto, I think PC came out thinking they were going to be a push-over, and the Mustangs were tougher than anyone expected (not to mention terrible refs, but that's another story). I have already admitted that we were out-played by WC. Their defense was pretty much flawless, and yes, some of those errors were probably caused by a good WC team. The Vikings were definitely not prepared for WC that night. That brings us to Jo Byrns. I don't know what happened to the Vikings there. I'm going to go with the obvious and blame it on nerves due to being knocked out of the playoffs by JB two years straight, and still being shaken up from the loss to WC. I feel confident that after beating JB, the Vikings will be back up to par this Friday. :thumb:

Now i know who you are too!!! hahaha. I would have argued with you more if I had known earlier. Hope you doing well.

From what I've heard he hasn't practiced so. I keep hearing if he can't run he won't play. Hope the big man up stairs works some miracles for Tucker if true.

Wow thats big news.....havent even heard he got hurt. Hope he's able to go for PCs sake. Anybody know what kind of injury. (Sorry if it was mentioned earlier in thread but I'm not reading through 60 pages to find out)

SportsFan70, on 08 November 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

Refs better call a 50/50 game and not call stupid penalties on one team (that being PC)...the Penalties better be even

I'm sure they will call a 50/50 game. Refs won't be from this area. I still believe Huntingdon will take this by 2 tds

They maybe closer than you think. The refs.