Austin East @ Elizabethton III

EHSTrack06

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd time in a row AE comes to EHS. Can EHS keep the streak going?

If we play like we did tonight probably not.

I think the cyclones will be better prepared next week because we know it's hard to get the kids ready to play a game like this one when you have beat a team as bad as we did HV the first time around.I talked to dave rider after the game and he said these games are hard to get the kids up for because no matter what you tell them they don't seem to hear it.EHS pull them through next week because i am going to Illinois to go kill a big buck.GO CYCLONES

Yes, I agree. I believe EHS will be ready next week. They clearly underestimated HV at the start. It's like you said, having to face a team you beat bad earlier in the season is hard to get prepared for mentally a 2nd time. I think from this point on EHS will be a force to be reckoned with. They have the talent to make a deep run and anything less than at least Semi's will be disappointing

Yes, I agree. I believe EHS will be ready next week. They clearly underestimated HV at the start. It's like you said, having to face a team you beat bad earlier in the season is hard to get prepared for mentally a 2nd time. I think from this point on EHS will be a force to be reckoned with. They have the talent to make a deep run and anything less than at least Semi's will be disappointing

I agree and ethan thomas is going to be fun to watch the next three years.GO BETSY

Not much talk on this game so far. I saw a little of AE this year and I'm not sure that they are as good as they were last year up front. Their line play last year was extremely good and I think they graduated some kids from that. Even with that said, they have two kids on the defensive that are very stout, I know one is number 10 and has played mostly middle linebacker this year. The other is a defensive end and is number forty-something. Their run game is always good and the back this year has a nice combo of speed and power.I think the outcome of this game depends on Elizabethton's ability to move the ball early on the AE defense. If Betsy can put up some early points then it might force AE to the airways, which is their weakness. I look for another close game with EHS pulling off the third straight playoff victory of AE by a score of 21-14