Austin East @ Elizabethton III

EHSTrack06

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16-7 AE

I got to listen to the 4th on the radio, was at a wedding so missed this game. Sounds like EHS was real sloppy. In the 4th I know Berry fumbled but what else had happened that caused EHS to fall apart?

I'm betting Betsy didn't have their secondary players. That's the only way they could lose. I mean your THE ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES for goodness sake. Nobody beats you without an excuse. At least you can enjoy the offseason which started about 4 hours ago.

I'm betting Betsy didn't have their secondary players. That's the only way they could lose. I mean your THE ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES for goodness sake. Nobody beats you without an excuse. At least you can enjoy the offseason which started about 4 hours ago.

THATS RIGHT WE ARE THE ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES AND VERY PROUD OF IT SO ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SEASON, GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK. BETTER BRING YOUR BEST BECAUSE THEM ROADRUNNERS ARE FAST!!!! BE TALKIN TO YA

Its funny how they have 1 good season and then they think they are best team ever. Reality check will hit them when they schedule real teams.

You hear no excuses from me, I even said EHS played sloppy....wheres the excuse in that?

[/qu

Elizabethton has one good season and puts 'RTD' on the field.

Elizabethton has not played good in a long time. They beat Unicoi, Johnson County,Watauga County, NC , East and HV at the end of the year. All of these teams were down this year except East.

North beat EHS good and North will probably win the conference next season.