FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

FCS might beat us in basketball, volleyball, and baseball but they WILL NOT beat us in football. our football team has worked too hard to get beat by some private school punks!!!! just wait till that #3 and #4 and occasionally #12 kid put their mean running game into effect and when gets tired they will throw all over the FCS defence and #12 will be there to catch it. If yall cant stop #12 then you darn sure cant stop #3. #12 had a dominating game over FCS last time!!! how do you plan to stop him #3 and #4 all at once?!?!?! these three together plus their black qb #8 on the field back to full health?! Yall have no chance to beat TCHS. FCS has 2 good players #24 and #10! THATS IT!!! end of duscussion

Great post except for the fact that #8 does not play qb. #6 does and # 8 plays WR on occasions.

So you're saying that ya suck at everything but football........What do ya do the rest of the year?.........which starts this friday :roflol:

Get ready to spank them commanders again next year in football. Tell me this, how many teams do you see in college with both an elite football team and elite basketball team? I will save you the time, not many!!! Just glad we are elite in at least one. What does Friendship have to offer? 2 average teams? :roflol:

Get ready to spank them commanders again next year in football. Tell me this, how many teams do you see in college with both an elite football team and elite basketball team? I will save you the time, not many!!! Just glad we are elite in at least one. What does Friendship have to offer? 2 average teams? :roflol:

Basketball is not one of my sports,that I like to follow..........Friendship are above average in all sports.......So get ready for next year :roflolk:

Basketball is not one of my sports,that I like to follow..........Friendship are above average in all sports.......So get ready for next year :roflolk:

Who are you comparing them to saying that they are above average?? I will agree that the FCS volleyball team was good this year. Please give me a definition of your so called "average" oh great one. :wacko:

FCS might beat us in basketball, volleyball, and baseball but they WILL NOT beat us in football. our football team has worked too hard to get beat by some private school punks!!!! just wait till that #3 and #4 and occasionally #12 kid put their mean running game into effect and when gets tired they will throw all over the FCS defence and #12 will be there to catch it. If yall cant stop #12 then you darn sure cant stop #3. #12 had a dominating game over FCS last time!!! how do you plan to stop him #3 and #4 all at once?!?!?! these three together plus their black qb #8 on the field back to full health?! Yall have no chance to beat TCHS. FCS has 2 good players #24 and #10! THATS IT!!! end of duscussion

Your a freaking idiot.

How about a winning tradition in every sport, u idiot

Who are you comparing them to saying that they are above average?? I will agree that the FCS volleyball team was good this year. Please give me a definition of your so called "average" oh great one. :wacko:

Well lets see........they have teams at state every year..........I don't know ,but I think thats above average :roflolk: Enjoy your last day of football this year :mrgreen: Hope to hear from you next year :unsure: