FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

TC - 24

FCS - 7

Not enough offense for Friendship to keep up. Should be a good game though and look forward to seeing it!

Don't know what the final score will be, but I can promise you one thing. FCS will battle their butts off until the very end. The winner most likely will be the team who makes the least mistakes. Good luck to both teams. Never back down!

I will give my score of the game,after the game is over....thank you..

After the game is over, you'll disappear as usual. FC poster get on the "T" & bump their gums

with no hope of backing it up, whistling thru the graveyard, so to speak, then after they get

their butt whipping, they disappear back into the woodwork. Other opponents will at least

get back on & say good game TC, or we shoulda done this or that, make excuses, etc.

Since you can single handily beat the Jackets, why not just do a walk on. Not eligible,

or legal, but neither is recruiting, so give it a go.

Can anyone confirm the rumor that a Friendship flag was found in the middle of the football field in Hartsville this morning? If this is true.....Flag in Field = Fuel to Fire......

Looking forward to the game tonight and seeing everyone at The Creekbank!

GO JACKETS!!

Hadn't heard anything about that, but there probally will be several pairs of shoes and socks left on the field after the Jackets decleet the Commanders tonight.ROLL JACKETS ROLL!!! :roflolk:

Can anyone confirm the rumor that a Friendship flag was found in the middle of the football field in Hartsville this morning? If this is true.....Flag in Field = Fuel to Fire......

Looking forward to the game tonight and seeing everyone at The Creekbank!

GO JACKETS!!

I admit it was me, I left a Cosby Eagle flag at midfield. I showed up at 4 AM to meet Seven, Snoball and that dastardly SlimShady (he carries a roll of cash you know and fancies himself as a poor man's high roller), they told me to come early. But alas, no one was there. I was even in a giant Eagle Costume, since I'm 6'5" and 275 I was hoping those Rhodes Scholars from last year would attempt a tackle, but unless they were the two prisoners watching my every move from the jailhouse, I never saw them.