FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

I don't know which is more sad. The fact that grown men from Hartsville would play mind games with their own kids by putting a flag in the middle of your field to piss them off, or the fact that the same kids would actually believe that someone from FC put it there. We couldn't ever get our kids to believe something like that.

Who are "our kids"?

I don't know which is more sad. The fact that grown men from Hartsville would play mind games with their own kids by putting a flag in the middle of your field to piss them off, or the fact that the same kids would actually believe that someone from FC put it there. We couldn't ever get our kids to believe something like that.

You have to coach them up brain wash them, crush! :lol:

Look at your line, look at ours...you should dominate, but you don't. Adjustments? You probably are correct with FC making more adjustment. They usually try a new offense every time we play, even in the same season. Since we saw the shotgun last time, I'm guessing you will come out in the I formation and try to pound it. But who would run it? Reeves? Na...he ain't that kind of back. Maybe Wood? We'll be in his head all night. I hope you do give it to him 30 times. There's no way he'll be as effective on defense. But maybe that is your goal...you know you can't stop us, so I guess you are going to try to outscore us. If the latter is the game plan, lets try to get across mid field at least a handful of times in the second half.

Anyone heard anything from #21's appeal? I hope he's got it overturned and he's ready to go. I would think this would be the premier match-up in 2A tonight, and I'm looking for a clean, hard fought game. It's always fun hosting a playoff game on the Creekbank, and it's even more special when you get to play a rival. May the best team win!! Safe travels back and forth tonight to all the Commander fans. Like my boy Willie from Swamp People says..."if you think you can come down here and do it (win on the Creekbank)....good luck to you."

Btw, shout out to all the Vets today! Thank you all for your service to our country so punks like us (Sweatervest and Carhartts alike) can get on here and crow about our respective programs, and enjoy the freedoms of this great country! :thumb:

I've never seen you wear a carhartt. :unsure:

Look at your line, look at ours...you should dominate, but you don't. Adjustments? You probably are correct with FC making more adjustment. They usually try a new offense every time we play, even in the same season. Since we saw the shotgun last time, I'm guessing you will come out in the I formation and try to pound it. But who would run it? Reeves? Na...he ain't that kind of back. Maybe Wood? We'll be in his head all night. I hope you do give it to him 30 times. There's no way he'll be as effective on defense. But maybe that is your goal...you know you can't stop us, so I guess you are going to try to outscore us. If the latter is the game plan, lets try to get across mid field at least a handful of times in the second half.

Anyone heard anything from #21's appeal? I hope he's got it overturned and he's ready to go. I would think this would be the premier match-up in 2A tonight, and I'm looking for a clean, hard fought game. It's always fun hosting a playoff game on the Creekbank, and it's even more special when you get to play a rival. May the best team win!! Safe travels back and forth tonight to all the Commander fans. Like my boy Willie from Swamp People says..."if you think you can come down here and do it (win on the Creekbank)....good luck to you."

Btw, shout out to all the Vets today! Thank you all for your service to our country so punks like us (Sweatervest and Carhartts alike) can get on here and crow about our respective programs, and enjoy the freedoms of this great country! :thumb:

A men to the last paragraph Seven. You look me up tonight before the game. I think you'll know where to find me right?

Which ever works I guess. Crap, once again, I wish we could get our kids to buy into all that garbage.

Creasy could have everyone of ours believing McNeal had just slapped their momma! :roflolk:

A men to the last paragraph Seven. You look me up tonight before the game. I think you'll know where to find me right?

Sure do...I'll try to get by to say hello, or at the very least a tip of the cap. Good luck to you and your boys tonight. :thumb: