Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect for Oakland, they were young and rebuilding. But Oakland was blown out by both Blackman and Riverdale. If you think you're ready to beat up on Siegel just because you beat Oakland you could be in for a long night. No district gets ya ready for the playoffs like 7AAA (the only real 6A district). Try getting Smyrna, Oakland, Siegel, Blackman and Riverdale on your schedule next year and let me know how that works out for ya.

Just sayin....

Good post. There are good things about Mt. Juliet though. I liked that WOW Wingery sports bar in Providence. Great selection of wings and beers. I hear that NY-NY Pizza is pretty good there also.

(Now, that gay stalker poster will follow this with some unrelated post about vandalism at smyrna...it happens in every thread. I wonder if he coached at Penn State or something)

After running the gauntlet in district 7AAA I'm sure the Stars are ready for MJ. :thumb:

Lol... Yeah cuz Gallatin, Hendersonville, Beech, and Station Camp didn't all win their 1st round games or anything.... I think there are only 2 teams that have a legit shot at beating MJ this year, and they are Blackman(with a healthy Mathers) and Maryville(Because they are the Boise St of 6A football). It wouldn't surprise me if MJ wins this by 4 or 5 td's.

Lol... Yeah cuz Gallatin, Hendersonville, Beech, and Station Camp didn't all win their 1st round games or anything.... I think there are only 2 teams that have a legit shot at beating MJ this year, and they are Blackman(with a healthy Mathers) and Maryville(Because they are the Boise St of 6A football). It wouldn't surprise me if MJ wins this by 4 or 5 td's.

4 or 5 TD your crazy , I am a wilco (Williamson co) supporter so no horse in this race however........

It does not matter if the Stars came in first or 4 th place , what common opponent scores are , their district and non district games had them ready to play anyone with a chance of winning

I watched the stars dismantle a very very great defense in Indy ( yes I know MJ can score and score alot ) but watch out for the stars on offense.

Just saying this game may just be the silly under dog pick of the week

Is Boise St the Reigning National Champion ?

Maryville is the Reigning State Champion , plus they played in the first 6A State Championship too .

WOW! Blackman lost to Riverdale, I-train or not, and you leave Riverdale out of this equation. The only reason Mt. Juliet would make it to the finals is because Riverdale and Maryville are in the upper bracket. Then MJ still has to get past some good teams such as Whitehaven and Arlington.

Is Boise St the Reigning National Champion ?

Maryville is the Reigning State Champion , plus they played in the first 6A State Championship too .

Sorry, I guess that's a poor comparison since Boise St has no shot of winning a National Championship as it stands currently. But the intent of the argument is the same. Maryville has to get up to play like 1 or 2 tough teams a year, and that is it. Put Maryville in Rutherford, Williamson, or Sumner County and I bet they don't fare as well.