Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

Who is Cosby high school? But if MJ played this no name school, it would be a barn burner.

Mj beats Cosby no doubt, but it's not with Cosby you need to be concerned. Deep down you know what fate awaits, enjoy the trip to Cookeville, cheer on your team, have a safe trip home. It's just football, best of luck to you and yours.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mj beats Cosby no doubt, but it's not with Cosby you need to be concerned. Deep down you know what fate awaits, enjoy the trip to Cookeville, cheer on your team, have a safe trip home. It's just football, best of luck to you and yours.

While Mt. J could beat Bill Cosby, Cosby High, or a number of other things by that Cosby name (even with their undersized D-line)...if they get by Brentwood (which lost to Smyrna 30-10 this year) they will not get by Memphis Whitehaven and thus will not be playing in Cookeville. They have a good team even though they struggled with mid-pack 7aaa teams Oakland and Siegel and should be proud of a good season. But realistically, he!! would freeze over before they win the state in 6a football this year.

They are good...but not that good.

Isn't Cosby where that coach got fired for being a pervert?

While Mt. J could beat Bill Cosby, Cosby High, or a number of other things by that Cosby name (even with their undersized D-line)...if they get by Brentwood (which lost to Smyrna 30-10 this year) they will not get by Memphis Whitehaven and thus will not be playing in Cookeville. They have a good team even though they struggled with mid-pack 7aaa teams Oakland and Siegel and should be proud of a good season. But realistically, he!! would freeze over before they win the state in 6a football this year.

They are good...but not that good.

I thought you did not believe in heaven or He!! for that matter. Seems prayers are working!

I don't frequent these boards, but every time I get on I am amazed at the lack of support that people who call themselves "fans" show. MJpride, you either need to change your username or support your team. I am sick of hearing how you think MJ's defense is terrible. They stopped a very good offensive team TWICE on the 1 yardline to get the W last night, that shows that they are fighters and they DO NOT QUIT... what else can you ask out of 16 and 17 year olds, who I also might add probably read the junk you put on here thinking it is coming from someone who supports them. They are 12-0, yet you still don't give them any credit???? You are not a fan and you do not have MJ pride.

In other news, congrats, MJ, on a great win last night! Good luck in round 3!!! You do have fans out there that are proud of you and rooting for you 100% of the way!

This board is full of opinions and you are entitled to yours just like I am. That being stated. Do I care what you think? NO! I'm a realist and like to tell it like it is. Good and bad. I'm sorry you get your feelings hurt so easy. It's apparent you don't get on here enough and read all of my posts.Go BEARS!

Edited by MJpride

What a heart-breaking loss for Coach Wyant. I hated to hear about it. It is hard to shake something like that off, but I am confident that they will. Wyant has done an admirable job at Siegel this yr. I think the players and parents respect him and the kids play hard for him. Kudos to all.

I agree. Coach Wynat is doing a heck of a job. Next year will be very interesting to see how thing shake down in ole 7AAA. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad