Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir... Actually, I said that Oakland had the athletes to compete with MJ. I've seen both teams play, and I knew MJ wouldn't blow their doors off. I've also seen the Stars play... MJ will absolutely destroy them. This is not a good matchup for the Seagulls.

Squoshwave17...............you have zero knowledge of football at any level and it was shown by your horrendous prediction that mj would quote "destroy" siegel.

Secondly Congrats to MJ...............I hope you continue winning unless you play Riverdale at state. Otherwise I am happy to keep the state title in middle tennessee.

Third..........Siegel great improvement, excellent year now that you have been there maybe you can find a way to close the deal and learn how to win.

Great game and good luck MJ the rest of the way.

All the teams in D7 barely beat 1 another, heck didnt the #1 team Riverdale only beat the #4 Smyrna by 7? I mean being in the middle of the pack is just as good as being at the top.....

Well if you are going to use standings, get it right Smyrna was 3rd. District records what counts in your district. And FYI #1 Riverdale beat #2 Blackman 38 to 14 tonight and Smyrna beat Oakland 52 to 22 in regular season if you want to compare scores. Not as GOOD as being at the TOP!!!!

Well if you are going to use standings, get it right Smyrna was 3rd. District records what counts in your district. And FYI #1 Riverdale beat #2 Blackman 38 to 14 tonight and Smyrna beat Oakland 52 to 22 in regular season if you want to compare scores. Not as GOOD as being at the TOP!!!!

FYI... 3 teams are still playing in 9AAA, 1 in 7AAA. MJ is one of them. Just saying...

Wow your articulate, so I missed Smyrna's spot by 1, I dont keep up w/ that district, I was close enough. My point is, the teams in that district are pretty close 1 through 4.....

Edited by Kevin38

I did not know you had 3 teams in the 6A playoffs!!! Maybe I was wrong when I said you play in a weak district. What 3 teams are still in the 6A playoffs if you do not mind me asking?

You were wrong and thats OK. I didn't mention 6A only. Most districts vary with 6A and 5A. Sorry we do not all have 2000 in each of our schools but, we compete. Again... 4-2 and MJ 3-0.

Yes if you call #3 Smyrna beating #4 Oakland 52 to 22 pretty close! I guess you are right!

First of all Great game. Siegel killed themselves. MJ's defense was absolutely terrible for 47 mins and approx 45 secconds in this game. Thank goodness for turnovers and that the defense stepped it up when needed. To Bullydog and all of you other nonbelievers, what does Smyrna, Oakland, and Siegel have in common? They will be sitting at home on their computers come Friday night talking how great 7AAA district is while MJ Bears will actually be playing. There is no argument from top to bottom 7AAA is a great district but when will yall realize that MJ has a great team this year. I've heard it all from we are the worst undefeated team, we play in a weak district, and that we haven't played anyone with a defense like 7AAA. Well we are 12-0 overall, 3-0 against 7AAA, and have scored over 30 a game against 7AAA defenses. Way to go Bears!