Lenoir City @ Centennial

dcnk

Looking forward to coming to Centennial. Is the Interstate through Nashville the best way to go? It's like 180 miles each way! Where are the good eating places near by? Does anyone know what time it will start Central time? I think it was 8:00 last week and it's usually 7:30. Congrats to you Centennial for hosting your first playoff game. It sounds like we both have programs on the rise.

Go Panthers!!! :thumb:

Looking forward to coming to Centennial. Is the Interstate through Nashville the best way to go? It's like 180 miles each way! Where are the good eating places near by? Does anyone know what time it will start Central time? I think it was 8:00 last week and it's usually 7:30. Congrats to you Centennial for hosting your first playoff game. It sounds like we both have programs on the rise.

You're going to love the area. About every restaurant you can think of is within a mile of the school. You might not want your wives to know that Cool Springs Mall is less than a mile away, lol.

Depending on the time you think you will be arriving, you can come either through Nashville and down 64, or you can cut over from 40 to 65 using 840. If you are going to arrive any time between 4:30 and 6:00, I would use 840 and then head north on 65. Get off at McEwen Dr. Traffic from Nashville to Franklin that time of day is really bad and usually bumper to bumper.

Travel safe.

Game time: 7 p.m. Central Standard Standard Time (an hour behind you)

And since I'm too lazy to really search today...a few questions about Lenior City:

1) Colors?

2) Mascot?

3) Base Offensive set?

4) Base Defensive set?

5) O-line/D-line avg sizes?

Hearing stories about a junior WR that is touted as possibly the best in the state in 5A. Details?

Thanks

Game time: 7 p.m. Central Standard Standard Time (an hour behind you)

And since I'm too lazy to really search today...a few questions about Lenior City:

1) Colors?

2) Mascot?

3) Base Offensive set?

4) Base Defensive set?

5) O-line/D-line avg sizes?

Hearing stories about a junior WR that is touted as possibly the best in the state in 5A. Details?

Thanks

Color: Black, Orange, and White

Mascot: Panther

O: Spread

D: 4-4

O line is very large avg. 6'3" 250-260

D Line not as big but quick 6'2" 230

Alot of Junior on the team and have more than one play maker. The Wr you have probably heard about is Camion Patrick 6'2" 205 and can make plays. I read where 9 players caught passes last week against Columbia Central so you can't key on one guy. Other to look for QB. J. Hall Jr. WR/TE Lucas Hamilton 6'5" 220, Sr. RB Tanner "The Hammer" Wilson Jr. WR/TE J. Willis, Jr. WR. T. Hall. Sophmore WR. R. Weaver and Frosh. WR. J. Woods

What about the same questions about Centennial?

Edited by Swipes

You're going to love the area. About every restaurant you can think of is within a mile of the school. You might not want your wives to know that Cool Springs Mall is less than a mile away, lol.

Depending on the time you think you will be arriving, you can come either through Nashville and down 64, or you can cut over from 40 to 65 using 840. If you are going to arrive any time between 4:30 and 6:00, I would use 840 and then head north on 65. Get off at McEwen Dr. Traffic from Nashville to Franklin that time of day is really bad and usually bumper to bumper.

Travel safe.

Much as taco drives me crazy

Good luck CHS represent Wilco Football

Color: Black, Orange, and White

Mascot: Panther

O: Spread

D: 4-4

O line is very large avg. 6'3" 250-260

D Line not as big but quick 6'2" 230

Alot of Junior on the team and have more than one play maker. The Wr you have probably heard about is Camion Patrick 6'2" 205 and can make plays. I read where 9 players caught passes last week against Columbia Central so you can't key on one guy. Other to look for QB. J. Hall Jr. WR/TE Lucas Hamilton 6'5" 220, Sr. RB Tanner "The Hammer" Wilson Jr. WR/TE J. Willis, Jr. WR. T. Hall. Sophmore WR. R. Weaver and Frosh. WR. J. Woods

What about the same questions about Centennial?

CHSTeamplayer is probably better qualified to answer the questions than I am. I'm usually too busy grabbing notes from play results.

Colors: Columbia blue, White (and I still count Navy, but I think that's a no-no now).

Mascot: Cougars

O: More of a pro set

D: 4-3 I believe with lots of movement

O-Line: Small comparatively...6-1, 210ish

D-Line: Again, relatively small...6-2, 215ish

Not sure I can pick one or individuals because the list would get long. Not a dominator, per se, on either side of the ball. This is really a "No Name" TEAM.

Hoping for a good game. Travel safely.

CHSTeamplayer is probably better qualified to answer the questions than I am. I'm usually too busy grabbing notes from play results.

Colors: Columbia blue, White (and I still count Navy, but I think that's a no-no now).

Mascot: Cougars

O: More of a pro set

D: 4-3 I believe with lots of movement

O-Line: Small comparatively...6-1, 210ish

D-Line: Again, relatively small...6-2, 215ish

Not sure I can pick one or individuals because the list would get long. Not a dominator, per se, on either side of the ball. This is really a "No Name" TEAM.

Hoping for a good game. Travel safely.

Awww, come on Joe, don't be telling folks tall tales like this. You know we are tiny and slow and don't have a clue how to play football. Its only been luck that has gotten us this far. We are not good, have no speed, can't stop the run, have no clue how to defend an air attack. Our only postive yardage on the offense came this season when the entire other team got so deep into our backfield the only place left to go was up-field.

• Upvote 1