Chuckey-Doak VS Sullivan North

xXLouxHoltzXx

Yeah we established that read saturdays paper!!!!!!

man, i'm not trying to start anything by saying any of this, but CD beat themselves tonight. they outplayed north in every aspect except the scoreboard. I know you can never truly blame the zebras for a games outcome, but anyone that is NOT blind could see that CD got some terrible spots in crucial downs. the qb got that first down by at least a half of a yard but they spotted him a 1/2 yard short. both teams played well tonight, but nobody will ever convince me that CD should not have won that game. CD beat themselves tonight and that's all that can be said. but like i said, i'm not trying to make any enemies or make anyone mad because both teams played well but i still firmly believe that CD would win if they could re-match this game.

man, i'm not trying to start anything by saying any of this, but CD beat themselves tonight. they outplayed north in every aspect except the scoreboard. I know you can never truly blame the zebras for a games outcome, but anyone that is NOT blind could see that CD got some terrible spots in crucial downs. the qb got that first down by at least a half of a yard but they spotted him a 1/2 yard short. both teams played well tonight, but nobody will ever convince me that CD should not have won that game. CD beat themselves tonight and that's all that can be said. but like i said, i'm not trying to make any enemies or make anyone mad because both teams played well but i still firmly believe that CD would win if they could re-match this game.

Not trying to start anything but my vision is fine...there were calls that could have went either way and could have hurt both teams...like a couple of fumbles and #25's catch in the fourth quarter which anyone that is not blind could see clearly the ball bounce up. Opinion: Chuckey Doak is the latest team that should have beat North. Fact: They didn't get it done. Repeat that ten times and allow it to set in. Any team that scores 48 points deserves to win a football game. Create a North and Chuckey Doak team in Playstation and then you can replay it all you want. You can hit the restart button if you get behind. In the real world of high school football playoffs, you only get 1 shot. You didn't get it done. So don't get on here and take away from Chuckey Doak's and North's season with your excuses. You played well. You came up short.

CD should have one that game huh... well cd should have stopped SN offense when they were two touchdowns down. That would have been the first step in the winning process.. CD came to play, they played very well, and should be proud of the fact that they went toe to toe with one of the best offenses in East Tennessee. Much like the Elizabethton gang that gets on here though, everyone has more excuses than cotter has liver pills, SN won, SN won due to the fact they are a disiplined team, made less mistakes, and executed their offense to perfection. Saying CD beat themselves is like Elizabethton talking about the phanton Defensive backs. North one, we live to play another day, our kids did an excellent job................ GO Raiders

Not trying to start anything but my vision is fine...there were calls that could have went either way and could have hurt both teams...like a couple of fumbles and #25's catch in the fourth quarter which anyone that is not blind could see clearly the ball bounce up. Opinion: Chuckey Doak is the latest team that should have beat North. Fact: They didn't get it done. Repeat that ten times and allow it to set in. Any team that scores 48 points deserves to win a football game. Create a North and Chuckey Doak team in Playstation and then you can replay it all you want. You can hit the restart button if you get behind. In the real world of high school football playoffs, you only get 1 shot. You didn't get it done. So don't get on here and take away from Chuckey Doak's and North's season with your excuses. You played well. You came up short.

The penalty difference, I believe, was a major factor in this game. No one has answered yet on the numbers, but it had to be significantly different. I only recall one penalty against SN (holding I believe) in the 3rd or 4th quarter, but I completely lost count of the ones against CD. Can that be correct? I also saw a pass that SN was credited with a catch for that "clearly" bounced off the ground...it's all about perspective. You see it in your teams favor and someone else sees it in their teams favor, so you can go on and on with that, and that will never change. I will say I was surprised at how many points SN gave up. I'd never seen them play, but with being ranked in the state I didn't think they would give up 41 points to CD. I think that may have been a surprise to a few! I am very proud of the Black Knights! Good luck the rest of the way...

Hey track06 hate you guys lost tonight really wanted to play you in our house again this year win or loose it only makes us better. Congrats on a Great Season and looking foward to seeing you next year at Thunder Valley

Late reply But thanks. Was hoping for a North/EHs rematch as well...bottom line, we're both repping NET so I'll be pulling for you guys. Don't let what I say bother you, nothing is personal and is just being used as ammo against the people attacking EHS :)

And groundpoundblkgld you need to pull your head outta your rear end. No one made any excuses for the AE game and the ONLY excuse we made, which was a proven fact by the scores of our other games, was missing most of our secondary, which is a legit claim. Take your win and cherish it because I'm pulling for you but North better have their running shoes on next week against Road Runners

Edited by EHSTrack06

Late reply But thanks. Was hoping for a North/EHs rematch as well...bottom line, we're both repping NET so I'll be pulling for you guys. Don't let what I say bother you, nothing is personal and is just being used as ammo against the people attacking EHS :)

And groundpoundblkgld you need to pull your head outta your rear end. No one made any excuses for the AE game and the ONLY excuse we made, which was a proven fact by the scores of our other games, was missing most of our secondary, which is a legit claim. Take your win and cherish it because I'm pulling for you but North better have their running shoes on next week against Road Runners

My head has never and will never be in my rearend!! I just get tired of the fact and it starts with your coach saying things like "North stole our conference championship" and "We should have one the game... WE lost, the game tonight" the other team did not play hard and beat us, but "we lost the game tonight" Ya ever stop and think that you just might have gotten beat by a better team...