Dresden vs Humboldt

87vikingalumni

Looks like we will be going to Memphis next week. I thought they were going to move game here but looks like they aren't. I hope all the Dresden posse will make the trip to Memphis so we can continue to support these boys. We ought to be proud of our boys for the way they are playing and not let them down by not showing up. We are so proud of you guys, keep up the hard work. Go Lions!!!

I figured that was a long shot. Would have been nice to get a home playoff game.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will the Lions be playing in Memphis? If it's BTW ya'll need to talk to me and Butchie about travel tips and parking. That's a tough area. The stands are pretty strange too. All on one end of the field!? Don't trust your Garmin/TomTom/whatever untill it takes you to Danny Thomas Blvd. Then go with it. Parking is another item of interest. GO EARLY!!! Get there more than an hour before the game and park real close (like across the street close!)

If it's Westwood (I believe that's the other team) don't know much about them except they are in a little better part of town near the Medical District.

Who will the Lions be playing in Memphis? If it's BTW ya'll need to talk to me and Butchie about travel tips and parking. That's a tough area. The stands are pretty strange too. All on one end of the field!? Don't trust your Garmin/TomTom/whatever untill it takes you to Danny Thomas Blvd. Then go with it. Parking is another item of interest. GO EARLY!!! Get there more than an hour before the game and park real close (like across the street close!)

If it's Westwood (I believe that's the other team) don't know much about them except they are in a little better part of town near the Medical District.

We'll be playing Westwood Duck. Most of us have decided to take charter buses but if you know anything about the area or stadium, please share for those that will be driving. Thanks!

If they play at Memphis Central stadium it is down a block or so from Union in the medical district. Not a great area of town but a lot better than where BTW usually plays.