Lookout Valley @ Coalfield

Bane57

I garuntee you that you better worry about these Lookout boys before you start looking ahead to playing Grider. Grider has to win at Greenback this week before he can even think about playing at Coalfield. I garuntee you Lookout has a real fast boy named Jamal Jones. If he gets past the linebackers, he will be gone for a touchdown. You think im joking but im not. You should read in your Murphy Fair about these Lookout boys.

Your exactly right Roy about the Jones kid he is very hard to tackle too.I watched him against Sunbrght an he is the real deal. It was a very good game. :thumb:

Sp worried about Coalfield hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is one of the funniest things I have heard. Coalfield is still no good just like last year.

Congratulations you win the dumbest thing I've read today award. And I've read a lot of dumb stuff today: Politics, entertainment, professional sports...but this takes the cake.

For what it's worth.....when we played LV I talked to some of their people and they said Jones was nursing a bad ankle. If that's true the 52-7 score could have been closer, but I don't think close enough to win. If he's healthy he'll give yall a run for your money. I think the two teams are fairly even and it could be a close score, but I have to give the win to Coalfield. I hate it, though. I'd rather see LV win so we could stay home next week.