Lookout Valley @ Coalfield

Bane57

You are going to have a hard time selling this "Lookout Valley" are the bad boys on the block and are going around week to week starting brawls.

we have played LV for many years and I have yet to see anything out of them anywhere close to what happened Friday. It does make you wonder what exactly happened. The fact none of them left the bench to join in when the CF bench emptied, is a telling fact. It would make an outside observer think it was CF that was ready to explode

Rlh I don't know about week to week starting brawlsfrom lv. I don't know squat about that team. I've never even heard of them and as far as I know coalfield has has never played them before. I was told they switched numbers the coalfield has game. I don't know man. Im telling you the truth though. Coalfield can be cocky as well and I hate cocky sometimes because someone will always put you in check. This scrap cost coalfield dearly.

No peg leg they had no bench I bet they had twenty two kids. No joke! I see your slant in every post you make. I cannot explain why lv acted that way. Honestly coalfield was really looking forward to s.pitt

good nuff. You seem to make sense so I just don't know. I just know you will see nothing disrespectful out of our boys. Heres a local story you may not have seen:

Chattanooga Times Coalfield Story

Edited by pegleg

After being able to review film, and make a couple of calls, I am ready to give my take on this event. Lookout Valley's QB #1 started the fight and actually pushed/shoved the white hat official after starting the fight. #30 for Lookout Valley was also seen stomping and kicking a Coalfield player. There were several Coalfield players that left the sidelines and partcipated in the fight. The one thing that has me scratching my head is why the head coach for Coalfield and the ball boy are punished too? I believe the punishments for the players who left the bench are very harsh, but I will hold off on judgement until I see what punishment Mr. Bernard Childress and the TSSAA hand out to those two players for Lookout Valley. #1 should be banned for a calendar year and #30 should also be banned for the same amount of time. And remember, I am The Watch Dog and I will be watching and waiting for the TSSAA to make a statement that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in high school athletics in the great state of Tennessee.

your a joke #30 didn't stomp or kick a coalfield player

Thewatchdog. Get post.. not just because im a homer for coalfield either, which I am. I agree. I seen this coming and tried my best to warn the officials before the game. They just looked at me like who do you think you are! I know coalfieldwill not back down from anyone. I seen that lv kids wereway out of line the week before. It was bad from the get go. The lv kids body language was telling. They werecalling extremely cocky. Wanted to push and tussle after each play. They were after the refs early for calls. This was a bad scene waiting to happen. I hate it

What did you see coming........Did not see a LV players pushing or mouthing on tape.Did see #42,after he scored,go looking for LV players,and saying something to them,and they just keep walking.........The QB from LV did start the fight, or did he :unsure: he was the first one to push someone......after he was push back and drove in the ground after the play................looks and sounds like Coalfield started it and got out of hand.........LV should not be punish any more :thumb:

Pegleg thanks for the thread. Im serious that junk last friday was weird. I know s.pitt wont act like that. S.pitt is what coalfield wants to be and in a way they are with what we have to work with. Probley 40 kids in each class. There's no doubt coalfield is up against it this week. I just wish things could have shaken out a little different for coalfield. S.pitt will be able to say we won state the hard way in the road. Has that ever happened for s.pitt

Pegleg thanks for the thread. Im serious that junk last friday was weird. I know s.pitt wont act like that. S.pitt is what coalfield wants to be and in a way they are with what we have to work with. Probley 40 kids in each class. There's no doubt coalfield is up against it this week. I just wish things could have shaken out a little different for coalfield. S.pitt will be able to say we won state the hard way in the road. Has that ever happened for s.pitt

In '69 the won it on the road. They have played a lot of playoff games on the road over the years. They played Celina in the semi-finals in 1985 at Celina and upset a heavily favored Celina team in a blow out. They beat Oneida at Oneida the week before in a blow out. Oneida had the best defense in the state against the rush in A, AA, and AAA that year and our 130 pound tailback ran up about 339 yards on them. We have played at GV and TC a few times over the years in the qtrs and semis. Won some of those and lost some of those.

Rlh. Awesome. Thanks for sharing that. S.pitt is always tuff. It would be a life time memory for coalfield to upset them just once. Coalfield fans don't want to hear that type of praise. I know. S.pitt deserves it though. I have respect for greatness and tradition. If your coming to coalfield tomorrow night be safe driving up.

What did you see coming........Did not see a LV players pushing or mouthing on tape.Did see #42,after he scored,go looking for LV players,and saying something to them,and they just keep walking.........The QB from LV did start the fight, or did he :unsure: he was the first one to push someone......after he was push back and drove in the ground after the play................looks and sounds like Coalfield started it and got out of hand.........LV should not be punish any more :thumb:

lv did hit frist they shuold be banned from the play offs for 2 years may that will teach them not to fight

Rlh. Awesome. Thanks for sharing that. S.pitt is always tuff. It would be a life time memory for coalfield to upset them just once. Coalfield fans don't want to hear that type of praise. I know. S.pitt deserves it though. I have respect for greatness and tradition. If your coming to coalfield tomorrow night be safe driving up.

I think there is a pretty good chance SP and Coalfield will see each other next year. I suspect CF will be a much improved team by next year as well.