Brainerd vs Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two teams not expected to win by many stepped up and won in the first round. The Bobcats are undefeated in the brickyard this season and not having a 2.5 hour drive is definitely going to be a plus.

Somebody tell me all about Brainerd.

Rocky, I had faith in your Bobcats... Keep it rolling so we can invite you to our house

Two teams not expected to win by many stepped up and won in the first round. The Bobcats are undefeated in the brickyard this season and not having a 2.5 hour drive is definitely going to be a plus.

Somebody tell me all about Brainerd.

What to say about Brainerd. They are loaded with athletes with a ton of speed and they are very young. They will only have maybe 20-25 players. They will bring a open play book they threw everything at East Hamilton last night. They were in the spread wing t single wing pro sets and so on. They play solid defense and will capitalize on mistakes. They wont bring hardly any fans and with it being such a long drive I doubt they have more than10 fans on their side. However they play will play really hard. The one play maker to watch is Maleek Rooks. The senior is the heart and soul of that team.

What about Giles? What kind of O or D do they run? All I have ever heard about Giles is that it is a great place to deer hunt. Got to love that. Must be a great place. I will tell you this. That wing T Brainerd runs is no joke. They run it well.

Edited by possum

What about Giles? What kind of O or D do they run? All I have ever heard about Giles is that it is a great place to deer hunt. Got to love that. Must be a great place. I will tell you this. That wing T Brainerd runs is no joke. They run it well.

Deer? In Giles County? Haven't seen one in a while. Eating on the court house lawn anyway. Other than that you can probably see 4 or 5 in the drive-through at McDonald's.

Giles runs the pro-I. 90% run. QB has a weak arm. Five yard routes & such. 8 in the box with man to man will shut them down. Brainerd's W-T looks a little strange for a W-T. Never seen the T run like that. Your guys look really fast. We'll have popcorn & a drink waiting on them in the end zone. Gracious hosts and all. :popcorneater:

Giles needs to take care of business so they can come back to Lewisburg for another smackdown. It will be great to send the Bobcats home as we head into the semis.

Unlike Lewisburg we focus on the game we are playing that week. Last I heard out of y'all was what an easy game Page was going to be. How did that work out for you?

Unlike Lewisburg we focus on the game we are playing that week. Last I heard out of y'all was what an easy game Page was going to be. How did that work out for you?

Good luck Giles I hope you take care of business this week and get a rematch with marshall if they win, ya'll had a bad game against them during the season but if you bring your A game Marshall won't stand a chance. Ya'll had a great game against us, if you play like that it will be a breeze.

Good luck Giles I hope you take care of business this week and get a rematch with marshall if they win, ya'll had a bad game against them during the season but if you bring your A game Marshall won't stand a chance. Ya'll had a great game against us, if you play like that it will be a breeze.

Ok, so since Marshall didn't have their A-game against Giles, then what your saying is that if they do bring it the second time then it will be an even easier win for Marshall if there is a second time. Yeah, I think that's what you meant. Enjoy your win against Lewis, cause that'll be all she wrote for y'all. Milan by two touchdowns.

Ok, so since Marshall didn't have their A-game against Giles, then what your saying is that if they do bring it the second time then it will be an even easier win for Marshall if there is a second time. Yeah, I think that's what you meant. Enjoy your win against Lewis, cause that'll be all she wrote for y'all. Milan by two touchdowns.

Apparently you still don't understand what you read, I said if Giles brings their A game marshall can bring whatever they want Giles will win. thats what I said princess.