Arlington vs Whitehaven

atiger22

This wont even b close at kickoff Arlington will b intimidated during warm-ups Only 1 team stands in the way of our goal. Maryville everyone else might b better if yall stay home and b safe

Da Haven-49 Arlington-0

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven-

You must be smoking crack. There isn't a team in the state that would shut this offense out. I can only hope that your team will take us as lightly as you do. A word of advice though...don't go booking no rooms in Cookeville. As far as being intimidated during warm ups thats a joke as well. Arlington will be READY!!! I will save you some crow for later. You need to worry about 1 team right now and that isn't Maryville. Game time is only 3 days away. I hope to see you there. Arlington 35 Whitehaven 24.

Its been booked since we were robbed by Smyrna last year. No way anyone comes close to beating us. U will see what Da Haven is all bout come friday. Dont worry bout apologizing for ur statements after Friday. Jus want you to remember one thing Respect Da Haven. Live it believe it

How is getting beat 10-7 by Smyrna being robbed. Interceptions and fumbles cost you that game. Sounds like your whinning about a loss. Arlington does respect Whitehaven and that will be the difference in this game. Don't wait for an apology from me. And you will see what Arlington is all about on Friday as well. Believe that!!

Let's see here. RepectDaHaven joined CoachT 4 days ago and atiger22 joined 5 days ago.

I'm just going to sit back and watch you two talk smack to each other until it is game time. :popcorneater:

I'm not trying to talk smack I am just responding to someone who is asking for everyone to respect Da Haven but giving respect to no one.

Whitehaven is one big, strong, fast, and well-coached team. They will be hard to beat. However, Arlington, with its offense, and structured passing game is the type of team that can give Whitehaven all they can handle and more. Arlington has athletes too. And let's not forget to factor in the bands. LOL! Though the styles are different, I would give Arlington the edge in "marching band," though Whitehaven will be better, and jamming, in the stands. As for picking the winner of the game, I'll do that on KWC's "Big Game of the Week" thread. Those of you that do not participate in that discussion should join in. :thumb:

Whitehaven is one big, strong, fast, and well-coached team. They will be hard to beat. However, Arlington, with its offense, and structured passing game is the type of team that can give Whitehaven all they can handle and more. Arlington has athletes too. in And let's not forget to factor in the bands. LOL! Though the styles are different, I would give Arlington the edge "marching band," though Whitehaven will be better, and jamming, in the stands. As for picking the winner of the game, I'll do that on KWC's "Big Game of the Week" thread. Those of you that do not participate in that discussion should join in. :thumb:

The Whitehaven Band is more than just a band that jams in the stands and can more than hold their own with any band. This isnt your average Memphis City School Band.

I am a Trojan and have no dog in this fight. We do not like any of the remaining teams and we despise Arlington and Brighton, but I must say all four are really good teams and you Whitehaven folks may want to slow down on the only Maryville chants it is a long drive for you just to visit their stadium. I will also make my picks O KWC's thread.

arlington will take this one. They have a very good QB that can throw the ball all over the field not much of a running game but get up and down the field in a hurry Whitehaven. Better be track stars to keep up with them. They can score every time they touch the ball. They run the spread very well and no huddle very good.

#1 Derrick Bobo, #3 Antonio Thomas, #5 Darrius 'Vodoo' Simms and #21 Torrey Johnson may not only be the best Secondary in the State, they maybe the best in the Mid-South. I, too am very interested in seeing that match up. If the QB messes around and goes 20 for 20 passing we might have to just tip our caps and take the L but I don't see the QB being PERFECT again, not with #28 Kamron Perry coming off the end all night long. :popcorneater:

In the State? How far east have you traveled on Friday nights? Have you seen Maryville High Schools secondary play? Defending State Champs 6A, secondary is still intact and playing well ......