District 10A

McEwenAlumni

Didnt CA loose to Montgomery central? Jo Byrnes and HC beat central HC beat them by like 15 an I think Jo Byrnes by that much to not sure tho so could be a long year for CA...

Montgomery Central beat HC by 17, they didn't lose to HC, and they only beat CA by 4. I will agree with you though about them having a long season. It's gonna take a long time for them to rebuild. However, if they make good strides this year with their younger players the season might not be all bad. How about those Devils over in Adams, I have been thouroughly surprised, way to go JB. So far it is looking like the district will come down to WHH and Mactown, and Mactown needs to pick it up on offense. Not sure if it's true but I have been hearing that George Bedsales has been lighting it up from outside.

The score on here is rite just backwards

Your right, had to go to another site to confirm. I guess coacht is slippin. Either way CA is going to have to do some serious rebuilding, but I think they will get better as the season goes on. You have to remember they lost all 5 starters, thier 6th and 7th man, 1 two time Mr. Basketball winner, 1 two time Mr Basketball nominee, and thier coaches. They have years of rebuilding to do, and from what I have seen and heard about this knew coach, he aint the one to do it. Bye the way here is an update on that Mr Basketball winner. On saturday Malcolm Smith scored 16 points and pulled down 12 rebounds in just 15 minutes of play. He has led all Lipscomb scorers in Lipscombs last two games and isn't even playing an entire half.

Edited by colkid

Big game tonight for McEwen and Nashville Christian, it's always a tough game between the two.

McEwen will need to come out hard and fast, and they should be fine.

Big game for McEwen Girls as well, they have surprised me and are 5-0 as well. Don't know a lot about NCS girls.

But could put the McEwen girls on path to another district title run.

Goodluck both teams and travel safe!

Yes yah are right CA will need to rebuild during this season, but they are also not out of the hunt. When CA played White House, they were down maybe 2 or 3 points after the first quarter and ended up being down by 5 at half. CA was in the game but played a horrible defense during third quarter. CA ended up beating White house in the fourth. CA could hang with them I think if they just wouldve played some defense

I'd most deffinatly like White House Heritage in the top 2. I believe they could get there if they just settle a few of their problems. I think they don't really have much of a point guard at the moment. Bailey seems like he just isn't big enough and needs more expierence. Reid needs to work on his J and his foul trouble too! I just get sick of Reid crying everytime he misses a shot or gets a call that doesnt go his way. He'd be better if he could mature. Allisons kid is getting pretty good, deffinatly look for him to be a bigger factor next year! The team wouldn't be the same without big Bedwell either! He's a great player and makes this team look good!

McEwen beat NC pretty handedly last night. The Tennessean has the score as 50-35 but I don't believe that's right. Either way, good solid win. I'm really looking forward to next Friday night (Dec. 16th) when McEwen hosts Heritage. The winner will be the clear favorite to win 10A this year.