Tullahoma Play Calling?

wildcatdude

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either that, or they thought we should have went deeper into the playoffs. This crap didn't happen last year.

I just hope someone has not been recording this foul smelling language in the Tullahoma locker room at halftime. Some ole boy in collierville got fired while back for using that foul smelling language. One of the players had there cell phone on and recorded it. You better believe what im telling you. Nothing is secret anymore.

I just hope someone has not been recording this foul smelling language in the Tullahoma locker room at halftime. Some ole boy in collierville got fired while back for using that foul smelling language. One of the players had there cell phone on and recorded it. You better believe what im telling you. Nothing is secret anymore.

You got that right. I just know how some can exaggerate things. I know the coach that is being referred to and yes I have seen his rants. 20 years ago this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. I guess that's the kind of society we live in today, no thick skin. What if the coin is flipped and a player is going off at halftime? For example, last years Coffee Pot game. My son was a senior captain, an emtionally intense player, and a transfer from Coffee County. While trailing at the half, I know he had to have some choice words but he won't tell me what he said. I asked a couple of other players and they told me it wasn't pretty but it fired them up. It ended up possibly the greatest comeback in THS history.

Edited by DebowsDad

If I was a moderator, I would lock this thread. There is nothing to be accomplished here and with the playoffs going on, the focus should be on those games. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

Binns....we are so thankful that you are not a moderator. If I were a moderator i would lock your threads for covering up all this mess. I know you dont want to say or hear anything about your idol but not everyone in Tullahoma feels the same way you feel. Have a Great Day!!

Binns....we are so thankful that you are not a moderator. If I were a moderator i would lock your threads for covering up all this mess. I know you dont want to say or hear anything about your idol but not everyone in Tullahoma feels the same way you feel. Have a Great Day!!

[/quote Tcats, I guess if we were both moderators, we could lock each other out. At least, I do go by my real name on Coach T, which is more than I can say about the majority of posters. We all have a lot to be thankful for as it nears Thanksgiving. Dale Alsup for coach of the year. The Tullahoma girls bkb team starts the season 2-0.