Soddy Daisy Football

SDFOOTBALLFAN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance EK comes back as Def. Coordiator? I know he is a offensive coach but I guarantee he can coach defense as well due to when he was at Soddy Daisy. What are the chances Coach Orr agrees to go back to his assistants role and let EK have his old office back along with that laptop computer. Could Maynor get some heat to from parents, Boosters to make this happen? You can't ignore the success he had at SDHS nor can you fault him for leaving due to the monetary increase he received although you have to wonder now if he wishes he had stayed put.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boards been quite whats the latest? Have heard both hes gone an that another year is warrented. Which.is it?

Wish we knew. I dont want to see him gone and I have heard school administration says he is their guy. I think he deserves 1 more year. He took the team to the 2nd round last year and lost 75% of his starters from that team. That is hard to overcome. Lets see what happens.

Yeah from i hear the headman is a good fellow but the concern may be will he make a move at defensive coordinator. If information is correct his son sits at defensive.coordinator so does he pull the plug on his son to keep his job and run the risk.of a family fued. Seems like a tough spot to be in. Regardless of who the coach.is does Soddy.have the horses to be a contender in there region this upcoming year??

Yeah from i hear the headman is a good fellow but the concern may be will he make a move at defensive coordinator. If information is correct his son sits at defensive.coordinator so does he pull the plug on his son to keep his job and run the risk.of a family fued. Seems like a tough spot to be in. Regardless of who the coach.is does Soddy.have the horses to be a contender in there region this upcoming year??

They lost the great running back Edwards and only 3 starters on defense. They will not replace Edwards but they should be able to throw the ball with the QB returning and 3 of his top 4 receivers returning. If they can find any kind of running game they should be able to score some points but last year they gave up about 40 points per game. If the defense can improve I think they can contend for the region.