Soddy Daisy Football

SDFOOTBALLFAN

Kid I am thinking of is not Cody I think, but Caleab Watkins, if that is right. Sorry, but I just remember him and Ced running the ball, cleaning the grass out of helment, pulling pants up that were to big, and doing it again. Both of them would knock the snot bubbles out of you.

Cody Jones is the kid that only plays baseball now and Caleb Watson stills plays but didnt run the ball this past year only played defense. They have a kid CJ Blue who could step in and run the ball if he puts on some weight and everyone knows that last name.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing that also but no confirmation on this yet. U have some inside source thats confirming this. That move really not make a lot of sense to me. EK is an offensive guy and they need a D cordinator since Mac has left for Marion. just dont see Bill giving up the offense until he retires or leaves the mountain. Maybe thats the answer Bills on his way out and Ek is sliding in, sounds reasonable. Your thoughts?

I keep hearing that also but no confirmation on this yet. U have some inside source thats confirming this. That move really not make a lot of sense to me. EK is an offensive guy and they need a D cordinator since Mac has left for Marion. just dont see Bill giving up the offense until he retires or leaves the mountain. Maybe thats the answer Bills on his way out and Ek is sliding in, sounds reasonable. Your thoughts?

I doubt Bill is on his way out though given his track record he is due for a move. Could it be that EK is going to help Coach Price this year and see if a certain Hamilton county job opens up for the following year?????

Sounds like a plan to me. Just dont know if the county would allow Bill and EK to recruit for the same school. Lol that was a good one. Lol seems aweful unfair to the rest of the tri state area ha ha ha . Although, if Coach Orr dont get it done this year then I could see Bill leading ur Trojans again.

Heard EK is not coaching anywhere yet and that Orr is still not a guarantee to be at Soddy next year. I think something is up at Soddy it is just way to quite right now. I have also heard that alot of kids are working hard right now trying to get the program going in the right direction but that there is not alot of involvement from the coaching staff. Could it be that Maynard is waiting till this semester is over and then make a move and the coaches already know it is coming. We will see what happens in the next month.

Heard EK is not coaching anywhere yet and that Orr is still not a guarantee to be at Soddy next year. I think something is up at Soddy it is just way to quite right now. I have also heard that alot of kids are working hard right now trying to get the program going in the right direction but that there is not alot of involvement from the coaching staff. Could it be that Maynard is waiting till this semester is over and then make a move and the coaches already know it is coming. We will see what happens in the next month.

I heard this morning that Signal is a no go for EK. If it is true that there could be a shake-up with the coaching staff....who are you guys wanting to get in there?