FCS @ Boyd Buc

reaction

the P.A.T kicker was all boyd had.. best athlete on the field in my opinion, p.a.t. kicker, punter, and running back.. only one that did anything for boyd all night

That was a quip that the regular BB folks will understand. We don't even kick P.A.T. anymore since about the 4th game of the season. :roflol:

The video is not 100% clear. It does lead one to believe he didn't make it. Can we get a copy of that picture on here? It's hard to argue with a picture

Not clear? I am not sure what you are looking at... If there was a picture on the goal line the official would not have known it because he was on the three.

i was standing beside news crew guy when he asked the ref doesn't the ball have to cross the plane for it to be a td, the ref replies no its not about the ball???? What an idiot!

Is it about the money in his pocket or the sweatervest under his striped shirt? :roflolk:

the P.A.T kicker was all boyd had.. best athlete on the field in my opinion, p.a.t. kicker, punter, and running back.. only one that did anything for boyd all night

What BS - ballwatcher. I don't know who you are or what rock you crawled out from under but you're obviously an idiot when it comes to assessing football talent. BOYD has a team full of amazing athletes. Yes, # 24 was one of their best but not all they had by a longshot. Their D-Line brought it the entire 2nd half and I thought Boyd's LB's and safety's played tough hard-nosed football all night. They tackled extremely well and are obviously well coached and disciplined. If we lived in that area Boyd is where I would want my boys to play after witnessing last night's showing.

Honestly, I was impressed with everything I saw last night from BOYD. Their facilities were top-notch, the atmosphere was electric, their team played hard but clean, and they were as well coached as any team FC has played. I thought BOYD's coaches made some excellent adjustments at the half defensively and the second half was a stalemate other than Reed's long run. I had seen some tape on him previously and it was nothing like watching that kid in person. He's the real deal. Best runner FC has faced this year!!!

I know my son said that one of the BOYD players came to the FC bus afterwards and entered wishing FC best of luck the rest of the way. As a parent, I would hope my kids would have the "class" to act in such a way after such a tough, hard-fought loss. So ballwatcher crawl back under your rock. The players and coaches on both sides deserve better. FC is a better team for having shared the field with such a fine team as BOYD BUCHANAN :thumb:

Edited by Volzchamps

See the photographer on the goal line he was showing a series of photos from this play and #11 breaks the plane of the end zone and his entire body is airborne. Breaking the plane is a touchdown and the photographer is right there with a "referee view". Either way both teams played hard and either could have won the game.

Well, show us the picture!!!!!!!!!! What you think you saw doesn't mean anything..

What BS - ballwatcher. I don't know who you are or what rock you crawled out from under but you're obviously an idiot when it comes to assessing football talent. BOYD has a team full of amazing athletes. Yes, # 24 was one of their best but not all they had by a longshot. Their D-Line brought it the entire 2nd half and I thought Boyd's LB's and safety's played tough hard-nosed football all night. They tackled extremely well and are obviously well coached and disciplined. If we lived in that area Boyd is where I would want my boys to play after witnessing last night's showing.

Honestly, I was impressed with everything I saw last night from BOYD. Their facilities were top-notch, the atmosphere was electric, their team played hard but clean, and they were as well coached as any team FC has played. I thought BOYD's coaches made some excellent adjustments at the half defensively and the second half was a stalemate other than Reed's long run. I had seen some tape on him previously and it was nothing like watching that kid in person. He's the real deal. Best runner FC has faced this year!!!

I know my son said that one of the BOYD players came to the FC bus afterwards and entered wishing FC best of luck the rest of the way. As a parent, I would hope my kids would have the "class" to act in such a way after such a tough, hard-fought loss. So ballwatcher crawl back under your rock. The players and coaches on both sides deserve better. FC is a better team for having shared the field with such a fine team as BOYD BUCHANAN :thumb:

Hahaha you sir are what makes reading these posts worth it, i was not knocking on boyd buchanon at all haha simply stating that he was responsible for both of their touchdowns.. One over 50 and one over 30, and he was a heck of a punter so fc did not start with as good as field position as they could have, he is the best player boyd has from watching that game last night so continue to rant about boyd buchanon because it wont change the fact they wont be playing next week. Did i say he wasnt the best runner theyve played? No? Did i say boyd wasnt a good team? No? Did i say anything negative about boyd as a whole? No i do not believe so, but i hope maybe someday you can grow up enough to not go on a rant about one person giving the best player on the field a compliment, good day sir and good luck to fc!

if 2 xp were not missed it would not have mattered for boyd and if fc had made the field goal it would not have mattered.. both teams just have to learn from the mistakes and move on

Well, one of those missed XP's was made up for by a 2 point conversion, but all of the "ifs" are at least things that the players do to decide the outcome...not by some incompetent official who was moving as if he had just had a colonoscopy from that obnoxious horn.

Well, one of those missed XP's was made up for by a 2 point conversion, but all of the "ifs" are at least things that the players do to decide the outcome...not by some incompetent official who was moving as if he had just had a colonoscopy from that obnoxious horn.

EXACTLY

BOTH teams have "ifs" - if we had done..... if we hadn't done.....

Those are things both teams take ownership of -

What are they suppose to say? "IF we had stopped them short of the end zone...." OH WAIT, THEY DID DO THAT