Knox West at Mo West

RunninRebels

Go West Rebels. I hope you make 4AAA proud. You friends in LC are pulling for you. We want a rematch lol. :thumb:

We are pulling for you as well LC..Would love to spend Thanksgving Weekend playing you all in a rematch...As for the Morristown West Game...Im not in to talking trash, I'll let my team do their talking on the field. I will say I hope Morristown fans will give credit to the West Rebels should they go up there and win. Good luck to the Trojans and may the game be injury free for both teams!

Go Knoxville West!

We are pulling for you as well LC..Would love to spend Thanksgving Weekend playing you all in a rematch...As for the Morristown West Game...Im not in to talking trash, I'll let my team do their talking on the field. I will say I hope Morristown fans will give credit to the West Rebels should they go up there and win. Good luck to the Trojans and may the game be injury free for both teams!

Go Knoxville West!

If Knox West comes up to Morristown and gets the win I will have no problem giving them credit, I said it when the brackets came out that this match up could potentially decide the state champion. Both teams play great defense and it will keep them in any game they play. It could come down to special teams where both teams have world class kickers.

If Knox West comes up to Morristown and gets the win I will have no problem giving them credit, I said it when the brackets came out that this match up could potentially decide the state champion. Both teams play great defense and it will keep them in any game they play. It could come down to special teams where both teams have world class kickers.

I agree...I know its cliche to say but I think turnovers and penalties are also going to be a factor. West was penalized for almost 100 yards in penalties against South on Friday and will not win if they committ the same mistakes they did last week. Also, the Rebels passing game is not where it was last year but it did take a step forward on Friday. Should the Rebels get down I dunno if they could get back into it with their passing game like last year. How is your passing game? I know you run the ball extremely well and are big in the trenches so I'd like to know more about your team. Always enjoy a good football discussion.

BTW

Knox West 48

Mo East 14

Mo West struggled twice with a really BAD Mo East team. I don't care if it's a rivalry, Mo East is BAD. In Knox West's rivalry game with Bearden, West won 42-14. No excuses.

you are out of your mind, do you really think Knox West is that good because they are no way near 34 points better and we also beat Fulton (by 20)

I agree...I know its cliche to say but I think turnovers and penalties are also going to be a factor. West was penalized for almost 100 yards in penalties against South on Friday and will not win if they committ the same mistakes they did last week. Also, the Rebels passing game is not where it was last year but it did take a step forward on Friday. Should the Rebels get down I dunno if they could get back into it with their passing game like last year. How is your passing game? I know you run the ball extremely well and are big in the trenches so I'd like to know more about your team. Always enjoy a good football discussion.

The passing game has progressively improved over the course of the season, especially after the Sevier Co. game. Our number 1 receiver is the school's all time leader in receptions, receiving yards, and TD receptions. Mo West will try to get him at least 15 touches whether its receptions, rushing attempts or, kick returns. West has used 5 different running backs this season and they have all had success, they will let them all get carries to begin with and stay with whoever has the hot hand.

I think that Knox West wins, close.

Both are run-oriented, but Mo West can pass when necessary, but I'm not sure about Knox West's passing game. Jeremiah Gregg #1 for Mo West is a special and dynamic receiver who can make plays in space and could cause some trouble in the Rebels secondary. IMO he is the best receiver in the IMAC. Have not seen Knox West play in an actual game, but I have seen them in scrimmages/passing leagues and there's no doubt they have some gifted athletes at their disposal. Also impressed with their body of work, schedule wise. Obviously Knox has an outstanding kicker who I think will be the ultimate difference maker in the game.

Knox West - 27

Mo West - 24

Knox West hits long game-winning FG

Of course, there's an extremely high chance I'm wrong, but that's just my call.