Knox West at Mo West

RunninRebels

I think that Knox West wins, close.

Both are run-oriented, but Mo West can pass when necessary, but I'm not sure about Knox West's passing game. Jeremiah Gregg #1 for Mo West is a special and dynamic receiver who can make plays in space and could cause some trouble in the Rebels secondary. IMO he is the best receiver in the IMAC. Have not seen Knox West play in an actual game, but I have seen them in scrimmages/passing leagues and there's no doubt they have some gifted athletes at their disposal. Also impressed with their body of work, schedule wise. Obviously Knox has an outstanding kicker who I think will be the ultimate difference maker in the game.

Knox West - 27

Mo West - 24

Knox West hits long game-winning FG

Of course, there's an extremely high chance I'm wrong, but that's just my call.

The passing game for Knox West is on a roll as is their whole offense. They've done a great job of peaking at the end of the year the past two years.

The passing game for Knox West is on a roll as is their whole offense. They've done a great job of peaking at the end of the year the past two years.

That's true. Last year they had a great playoff run before losing to eventual state champion Columbia Central in a close one.

But I've seen a lot of Mo West and I know that they will bring their A-Game, especially at home. Knox West will have to be able to open up their playbook a little by passing effectively, especially since the Trojan pass defense has been exposed by several teams this year, most notably Sevier County.

But like I said I'm sticking with the Rebels on this one.

Should be one heck of a game. I think as long as the officials don't go overboard (it seems to me in the two East-West games Mo West has got some crazy calls...) then Knox West should win by 10-14 imo. Mo West's "M-O" (no pun intended) is running the ball. West is very good is rushing defense. I think Robby Flood and Jayjuan Mitchell have big games.

Knox West 31

Mo West 17

You were dead on about officials - West never got a break from the refs. Did not matter - Nice TDs by both 18 and 10. Guess we couldpass against them. Defense really didn't need the O as they scored 21 by themselves. Nice job on your guess, you weren't that far off. Sweet work D - did not see that coming. :roll:

Thanks man! Time to kick Powell's teeth in! :thumb:

Should be a good match up. I'll save my opinion on this one until after the game. Neither team needs any bulletin board material. Lord knows West loves to feed off haters. I noticed all the Boone and Mo West chatter seems to have been silenced. Guess everyone is still over on the DB offseason thread. Tough crowd over there (at least on CoachT).