Oneida @ Oliver Springs

You either meet yourself...or your dont. There is no amount of grain or herb that will cross this path. You either LOOK in the mirror OR you turn away. I have watched so many kids CRAP away so much skill, what can you do? Just let it slide thru your fingers like so much sand while thousands of folks are screaming at you! Whatever!

My boys aren't gonna play ball, Too bad, who FREAKING CARES!... we are a dying breed, last century, tired old farts! Oh well. Last one out, burry the standard.

When you get down to it it Smashmouth,I'll tell you who cares and cares a ton,its you. Bring them boys up to the mountains,you'd have company,because, we've got a few with the same same passion you have for their kids and the Great game of FOOTBALL.

If there's a person that cares anymore than you, I want to meet him.The mirror might be my best chance.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW...Three folks from Oneida had their cars broke into.
My car, along with three others, were broken into when I was at an OZ game a couple of years ago and I am from OZ. It has nothing to do with the visiting team but with some idiots that live in OZ. They are not sports fans, just common low life thieves.

Alright smart$#% you know what I meant. It felt tied at that point I know it wasn't. Thanks so much for pointing out my mistake. I was trying to compliment the team.

Well, actually I did not know what you meant. All it takes is one point to win a game (just ask Friendship Christian and Alcoa). I thought maybe you were confused about the actual score of the game. Sorry for the correction, I thought I was doing a favor correcting incorrect information.

My car, along with three others, were broken into when I was at an OZ game a couple of years ago and I am from OZ. It has nothing to do with the visiting team but with some idiots that live in OZ. They are not sports fans, just common low life thieves.

Stakes go up Friday night,may be a few Hummers in the lot. Good night to be a thief.