Dresden vs Westwood

hogheaven

Hey..on the good side, it won't be our associations refs! They don't even know what a fumble looks like around here. Vomit! :roflol:

Pretty bad when Paul Tinkle said the kid caught the ball made four steps and dropped it and the play was blown dead as a incomplete pass. Good thing is, we have the W and are moving on.

Edited by ysoangry

Watching these kids give up their summers, weekends, hunting, vacations (when parents don't plan it during dead period), and free time after school YEAR AROUND is finally paying off. Good football programs have coaches and families committ to teach the football players that if you sacrifice yourself towards something (school, football, cheerleading, job) there are rewards. It is never easy, but it is worth it. These memories are priceless! Stay hungry Lions. Get a win Friday! :thumb:

YOu are so right! They all have given up a heck of a lot to show their dedicated to the game and the team. If it wasn't for the support of the families showing our boys that being at practice any and every time is most important for them as an individual and as a team, their dedication would not be what it is today. We have a great group of boys who show their passion for football on the field and their dedication off the field. I am very proud of our kids!! This is will be full of expectations for them during practice and it will be tough, but worth it!! GO LIONS...ALL THE WAY!!!! :flower:

Did anyone see the two point conversion. WOW. I missed it but heard about it on the radio today. Couldn't look. Can't wait to see it on film! :P

IT WAS AAAWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!! If I must say so myself. #14 threw it and everyone couldn't take their eyes off the ball and #86 jumped up and grabbed it!! It was the best game. I am so very proud of our Lions!! They play with more heart every time I watch them play! They can do this!!

Hey 55, it was good to meet you over here in the first round. Ya'll take care of business and make 13A proud. It's the third round and 13A still has two teams going in the Lions and the Mustangs. Represent us well. :thumb::hungry::popcorneater:

Just watched film of Westwood and they play exactly how you described Duck. Plenty of speed and they look like they have some size also. Spread the defense out with four wide outs. Our boys better saty home and with their assignments cause they can be gone in a hurry. I'm sure we'll have our hands full but personally I don't think they could beat Humboldt. Go Lions!!!!!! :thumb:

Just watched film of Westwood and they play exactly how you described Duck. Plenty of speed and they look like they have some size also. Spread the defense out with four wide outs. Our boys better saty home and with their assignments cause they can be gone in a hurry. I'm sure we'll have our hands full but personally I don't think they could beat Humboldt. Go Lions!!!!!! :thumb:

Glad I could be of some assistance. Hope it trickles down to the team and they are ready for it Friday night. The teams down there are beatable by us up here, you just have to know what to expect from them. Normally the teams down there will have one or two big, good linemen with better than average speed but................

Corral their backs (including the QB who is often their best athlete) and ya'll should be fine. Is your game on the radio???

:thumb:

Glad I could be of some assistance. Hope it trickles down to the team and they are ready for it Friday night. The teams down there are beatable by us up here, you just have to know what to expect from them. Normally the teams down there will have one or two big, good linemen with better than average speed but................

Corral their backs (including the QB who is often their best athlete) and ya'll should be fine. Is your game on the radio???

WCMT 101.3 will have the live broadcast. :thumb: