Obion Co. Football

rebfan65

If obion was making excuses someone from obion Would Have already brought it up. Nice try though.

True No one from OC brought it up. It was another outside source. i know Atlas personally and he was the one who brought it up. Pay attention and you will not be shown your mistakes.

Machine I thought you were not posting anymore, it disappoints me to still see you on here having to defend your beloved rebels alllll the time. It just seems like it is something every year at Obion, i.e., kicking players off first year, coach sick last year, all players sick this year. Obion lives for drama no matter how good things are going or no matter how bad they are going. It is what makes them tick and everytime someone posts on here about them it fuels their ignorance.

Well I'm flattered you still get on here and have to down obion so much. After the "drama" you caused at baseball games. The way you interjected into your sons career and inevitably were the catalyst for him leaving obion I didn't think we would hear from you ever again. But like a nasty ole dog tick burrowed into these threads you secrete your ignorance on a constant basis. And yes it does get old defending lies and I shouldn't continue to do so. But When the dust settles and the day is done everything you say roles down hill and lands on the kids of obion county. And that is what is beloved to me and I cannot help but defend. Just Like the other problems you are the catalyst here. Your ignorance is what I should not give into. Surely if obion is as bad as you say we aren't worth all the attention you give us. So you have are blessings to move on with your life. Because I promise you the people/players of obion have.

Well I'm flattered you still get on here and have to down obion so much. After the "drama" you caused at baseball games. The way you interjected into your sons career and inevitably were the catalyst for him leaving obion I didn't think we would hear from you ever again. But like a nasty ole dog tick burrowed into these threads you secrete your ignorance on a constant basis. And yes it does get old defending lies and I shouldn't continue to do so. But When the dust settles and the day is done everything you say roles down hill and lands on the kids of obion county. And that is what is beloved to me and I cannot help but defend. Just Like the other problems you are the catalyst here. Your ignorance is what I should not give into. Surely if obion is as bad as you say we aren't worth all the attention you give us. So you have are blessings to move on with your life. Because I promise you the people/players of obion have.

The key word here being "MOVE ON" Amen & Amen!!

You people (the machine/lifetaker/Coach Jackson or one of his minions) are nuts and I really don't care what any of you think or about anything that goes on in Troy. I am not Truth1 and it's you who needs to move on and stop calling people. BTW, my friends and I had a some good laughs listening to your voice. Que a woman's voice (for that's how Jason Short sounds)... Maaaaaan-Up! I would strongly suggest that you guys move on! Playing the "kids" card is despicable on your part and ignorant as well. I'm pretty sure the kids don't read these sites and I have never downed a kid (look back at all the posts I have ever made). The only toes I've stepped on were the ones who deserved it and are well over 18. I've told you three times I am not Truth1 and that I have moved on. Maaaaan up and do the same.

I think it a real shame that thier are soooo many haters posting on here. if you are not a part of OC or are a former supporter then why do you seem to be sooooooooooooo friggin involved with what goes on there? I used to live in Dyersburg and supported the Trojans and was proud to do it. But I moved to UC and now thats who I support. I dont go back to any Dburg thread and rant about what goes on there because I DONT CARE. Did someone from OC cause you haters so much grief that you cant let it go? Im not a fan of OC but I dont like to see them fail. I dont sit back and hope for failure that would just be simply stupid. I dont get it.

So, back to my original question, how are all those players with Mono? Are they getting better? Did any play in the scrimmage? These are legit questions, not trying to stir up the "excuse" pot.

I am glad that bigswo, uc grad and myself don't have all this drama on the UC threads! Whether it is a good season or bad, I don't think I have ever heard the negativity in a UC thread like this thread. Come on guys, your players and fans deserve better.